5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14461240 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Минусы:
1. Не работает в поиске по картинкам, так что от pinterest’а не избавиться.
2. Неправильно определяет текущий сайт, если в браузере открыто несколько окон.
3. Не поддерживает блокировку по шаблону, так что выжечь pinterest хотя бы из «обычного» поиска просто так не получится (нужно блокировать каждый домен по-отдельности).
4. Просто очень неудобный. В частности, не позволяет работать со списком заблокированных сайтов напрямую.
Рекомендую uBlacklist, он лишен всех этих недостатков.
- nriley068 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価So far, this extension has done me a great service. But it seems as though it can only handle so many domains before it stops working. Currently I've got roughly 200 domains on my block list, most of which tend to belong to a single website (Godd*** Pinterest). Honesty, do they really need 50+ domains??
Speaking of Pinterest, this extension really, REALLY could use a blanket-block wildcard rule. It's been a massive chore manually blocking every single f***ing Pinterest domain that's flooding my Google searches. It would be so much easier and way less tedious if we could just import a wildcard like "pinterest.*" and basically erase Pinterest or some other multi-domain website from existence.
- Firefox ユーザー 16148634 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The version of PersonalBlocklist for Chrome, is made by "toumasuxp" and is fully functional.
The version of PersonalBlocklist for Firefox is made by "Wildsky" and absolutely does not work!
for each search result, below, there is a link generated by Personal Blocklist by "toumasuxp". Clicking on this link enables the blocking of that domain until revoked.
On Firefox this extension does not have a link like in Chrome.
The search result must first be opened, then by clicking on the extension icon created by "Wildsky" to the right of the address bar, you should be able to enable the block for that domain, but the block does not work on any domain that appears in the search next.
Useless extension. At least with version 3.4.0. Uninstalled pending a working version.
- Davidpcs3 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is the only search blocker I use, simple and to the point. mostly use it to block softonic.com and anything similar. I recommend it to all my computer clientes. Never have had a problem worth mentioning with it. Thanks
- pinkyracer によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価THANK YOU!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for! So sick of getting only Amazon, Alibaba & ebay results in shopping searches. Now I can find more local etailers instead of wasting all my money on the Man.
- Firefox ユーザー 15308627 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Great idea, but doesn't work in version 74.0. I can install, but there is no where to add blocked websites. Google results show no "Block website" lines. (I logged into FF to write this review and the "Block website" line showed up once, but I couldn't click on it. Then it went away when I searched again. This seems very buggy. I'll try again in a few months.
- whodatuser によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価It's a great idea but it doesn't block images or advertisements from certain sites. uOrigin however does block a selected site very well but it blocks a lot of stuff you might not want blocked without some heavy configuration.
If this plugin could block everything associated with a certain domain name it would be a winner. I hope you can get it to that point and I will check back periodically. Thank you for your efforts. I know there is no reward in writing these plugins at best minimal so thanks again.
- Firefox ユーザー 11494868 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Love it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?