5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- We3 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Excellent replacement for Tab Groups, already has most of its functionality.
Only one major problem: memory use spikes ~1.2 MB per tab in active window every time I open Panorama View (although it can be reduced with 'Mimimize memory usage' without closing Panorama View). I'm guessing it is taking screenshots of all tabs, even if they haven't been loaded or haven't changed? Can the quality be reduced perhaps?
1. going to a pinned tab does not restore previous tab group
2. pinned tabs can be moved between groups but are always visible
3. tab groups can't be scrolled if they include too many tabs
4. sometimes stops working partially: new tabs are not shown in group, a closed one hasn't disappeared from the group and can't be selected or closed, possibly caused by moving tabs between windows. Once after restart I think a tab or 2 were missing, might be related
5. once I had to select each tab group once for the one I was moving to go in front of them, not behindThank you!
Yeah, it is because of the screenshots. It's something I'm continuously working on. It's surprisingly hard to get right. It should only take screenshots of loaded tabs, but it does indeed do it every time you focus the panorama view tab. The ~1.2 MB spike per tab is sadly expected here because Firefox needs to store the raw screenshot for a moment before I scale it down, compress and store it. I hope I can make this better in the future.
How pinned tabs work will be redone.
I will make the group scrollable when there are a lot of tabs too.
Thank you for the feedback!
- Shako によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very very close to Tab Groups from before FF57 which is what I was looking for. Few things I'm waiting for before I rate 5/5:
- Ability to arrange/resize tab groups to fill the entire page
- Ability to name groups
- Add a hotkey that we can customize! If not, then a hotkey that the author chooses is fine too. I just want the ability to use my mouse button to open the tab groups instead of moving my mouse and clicking.
UPDATE 4/10/18: Latest updates have pretty much fulfilled the above. Changed to 5/5. Great work!
My only suggestion now would be a dark theme if possible.
- Firefox ユーザー 13874472 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've been missing this since Quantum came out. I do wish pinned tabs wouldn't appear in any of the groups (or were just handled differently), and if double-clicking in the empty space crated a new tab group, but those are minor gripes.
Would be curious to see if some integration with tab containers could work, e.g. having a tab group in which all opened tabs belong to a container.
Absolutely brings back my favourite feature.
- Firefox ユーザー 13868321 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Looks amazing! I love the fact that it ties into tab hiding and I can add and rename groups. Instant 4-star for functionality and it was exactly what I was looking for.
I would bump this to 5 stars if it was a bit more visually appealing. Maybe options to color groups and tabs, or change the background of the Panorama View page to spice things up, but I know that functionally it's still being improved on so this really is not a major deal. I will continue to use this addon for the foreseeable future, and it's perfect to use at work.
- Firefox ユーザー 12337882 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Still has some rough edges and needs FF59b with enabled tabhide to work "properly", but that way it is the perfect replacement for my dearly missed tabgroups :D
- Firefox ユーザー 13226733 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great job!
We could restore the tab custom which we used to. With this add-on, it's easy to arrange all tabs we opened.
For the best experience, it's necessary to use Firefox 59+ because of tab hiding function.
- Firefox ユーザー 13443605 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It is better than nothing and it is even looks familiar to what we had before FF57. But despite it gives ability of putting tabs into different groups it is still missing its main purpose - switching between groups making tabs from other groups invisible.
- om2 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Please do not require the user to manually resize or move any of the groups.
If the addon is to be useful I believe is has to, by default after a single click, present all the open tabs as large as possible while at the same time not require any extra interaction.
The concept of resizable containers in the original Panorama addon did not work and you should rather abandon it - it would be much preferred if group divisions were made automatically.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前I have been thinking a lot about this, even before I started coding, and it's partly why I haven't started making it yet. I agree that how the resizing worked in TabGroups was a bit weird and I would like to have a better solution. Maybe by having different view options (automatic, manual and list view)
Kind of related: https://github.com/photodiode/panorama-view/issues/1