- 5 段階中 3 の評価I can't seem to be able to save the groups after I have made them. Tab hiding seems to work well.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Still has some rough edges and needs FF59b with enabled tabhide to work "properly", but that way it is the perfect replacement for my dearly missed tabgroups :D
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is closest you'll get to replace the tab group addon
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great job!
We could restore the tab custom which we used to. With this add-on, it's easy to arrange all tabs we opened.
For the best experience, it's necessary to use Firefox 59+ because of tab hiding function.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価It is better than nothing and it is even looks familiar to what we had before FF57. But despite it gives ability of putting tabs into different groups it is still missing its main purpose - switching between groups making tabs from other groups invisible.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価没有达到提升同时访问多个页面便捷程度的预期
- 5 段階中 5 の評価ti is awosome
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Please do not require the user to manually resize or move any of the groups.
If the addon is to be useful I believe is has to, by default after a single click, present all the open tabs as large as possible while at the same time not require any extra interaction.
The concept of resizable containers in the original Panorama addon did not work and you should rather abandon it - it would be much preferred if group divisions were made automatically.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前I have been thinking a lot about this, even before I started coding, and it's partly why I haven't started making it yet. I agree that how the resizing worked in TabGroups was a bit weird and I would like to have a better solution. Maybe by having different view options (automatic, manual and list view)
Kind of related: https://github.com/photodiode/panorama-view/issues/1
- 5 段階中 4 の評価auto-grouping by domains needed