5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13120760 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works just like the old TabGroups Add-On and made me switch to quantum!
I just have one problem: I'm currently managing about 700 tabs via Panorama View. Switching the Group does NOT hide all the other tabs, it just scrolls along the 700 tabs, which is unfortunate as it's quite confusing.
Am I doing something wrong or is the option just not there yet?
E: I just enabled extensions.webextensions.tabhide and I'm the happiest man alive. THANK YOU!
- tanqian によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great Addon for new tab group~
1. the icon on toolbar seems bigger than the others . holp to make it smaller & feel uniform.
2. import backup json seems not work all good. i'd failed to backup my tabs.
It's seems only half done & i didnt getting any notice.
3(but not in hurry). it may better has a list when clicking the icon for find my target tab without opening the manager.
-- I prefer Panorama View Cus its simple & it can keep my tabs loading status when i changing the group ( I'd try some like old tabgroup addons. but it must be reload the tabs when change group, even i loaded before..)
-- last . Thx ur addon & wish it better.
- Aaron Cunningham によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is what I've been waiting for since the old Extension API/Groups was removed. This is amazing!
The only suggestion I can think of is a way of merging some of the functionality between this add-on and the Multi-Account Container add-on.
- thedrunkyardkeeper によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Love this one!
Please, add the posibillity to auto-hide the "Panorama View" tab, as it is avialable in Firefox 61. (The tabis not hiding from tabs list in my FF on Debian GNU/Linux)
- Firefox ユーザー 13840518 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works perfectly. This is my 3rd updated review, as the developer has been wonderfully responsive and has made some hugely useful improvements to this project. There is only 1 single issue I currently have with this add-on, which if resolved will earn this project 5 stars: For the longest time, I have thought that the "add new group" button was not working, as no matter how many times I clicked it, a new group would not appear! I discovered what was going on. New groups were appearing, but they were appearing BEHIND the groups I already had, so I couldn't see them! When I finally figured out what was going on, I had probably 100 empty groups I had to close. New groups should be brought to the front to prevent issues like this. It would also be great if the feature in the old Tab Groups app of being able to double click on empty space within the groups window would open a new group was added. Otherwise, wonderful job!
- Firefox ユーザー 13415747 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価The problems of not being able to move or resize the groups is solved. The problem now is that the "Panorama" tab stays open once you close it / hide it with the same Panorama button. See what it is used to open, that you can close the tab later. This tab is hidden in the Firefox environment but is still open in the taskbar.
- Firefox ユーザー 14013740 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm glad that you made a very nice add-on.
I will ask only one request. I do not want to use keyboard shortcuts, so I want you to provide functions that can be turned on / off.
We support you in the future.
- Firefox ユーザー 12009240 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's great and I've been missing this for a long time.
The only thing missing would be to be able to change the shortcut to Panorama view but I guess it will come in time.
(Edit : I just saw it's upcoming in FF60)
- neobim によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Amazing addon! I always have like 50 tabs open, most for work, and this helps me organize them & keep the work stuff separate from everything else. Please continue developing this (dark theme would be great!)
- Firefox ユーザー 13980409 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very promising - looks to have a bright future. Was comparing this against the Conex add-on (a container-based solution), and quickly discovered that the two solutions do NOT co-exist nicely. This is not a fault of either tool, of course - they are both competing to do some of the same things. That said, my immediate thought that it would be awesome if these two tools DID co-operate: Conex for managing tabs between contains, and Panorama View to manage tabs WITHIN a container. Best of both worlds! Probably unlikely/impractical, but just thought I would throw it out there.
That aside, this looks to be the best non-container based TabGroups replacement out there. Keep up the great work!