- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works perfectly. This is my 3rd updated review, as the developer has been wonderfully responsive and has made some hugely useful improvements to this project. There is only 1 single issue I currently have with this add-on, which if resolved will earn this project 5 stars: For the longest time, I have thought that the "add new group" button was not working, as no matter how many times I clicked it, a new group would not appear! I discovered what was going on. New groups were appearing, but they were appearing BEHIND the groups I already had, so I couldn't see them! When I finally figured out what was going on, I had probably 100 empty groups I had to close. New groups should be brought to the front to prevent issues like this. It would also be great if the feature in the old Tab Groups app of being able to double click on empty space within the groups window would open a new group was added. Otherwise, wonderful job!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価The problems of not being able to move or resize the groups is solved. The problem now is that the "Panorama" tab stays open once you close it / hide it with the same Panorama button. See what it is used to open, that you can close the tab later. This tab is hidden in the Firefox environment but is still open in the taskbar.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I'm glad that you made a very nice add-on.
I will ask only one request. I do not want to use keyboard shortcuts, so I want you to provide functions that can be turned on / off.
We support you in the future.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Perfect for when I'm working on projects, being able to organise tabs into thumbnails lets me find them so much quicker.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価sometimes extension no longer works after restarting firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It's great and I've been missing this for a long time.
The only thing missing would be to be able to change the shortcut to Panorama view but I guess it will come in time.
(Edit : I just saw it's upcoming in FF60)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works great as a replacement for the old Tab Groups addon
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Súper útil
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works great! Thanks.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Amazing addon! I always have like 50 tabs open, most for work, and this helps me organize them & keep the work stuff separate from everything else. Please continue developing this (dark theme would be great!)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Very promising - looks to have a bright future. Was comparing this against the Conex add-on (a container-based solution), and quickly discovered that the two solutions do NOT co-exist nicely. This is not a fault of either tool, of course - they are both competing to do some of the same things. That said, my immediate thought that it would be awesome if these two tools DID co-operate: Conex for managing tabs between contains, and Panorama View to manage tabs WITHIN a container. Best of both worlds! Probably unlikely/impractical, but just thought I would throw it out there.
That aside, this looks to be the best non-container based TabGroups replacement out there. Keep up the great work!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is great addon, because I sometimes just want a visual overview of my tabs to quickly find a specific tab.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Edit: This hasn't been updated in 10 months, I recommend using Panorama Tab Groups instead. Because of this I've changed the review from 5 to 3 stars.
Great add-on, it's getting very close to feature parity (or at least the ones I need :D) with the old tab groups! I'd tried it out a while back, but it wasn't quite good enough. After realising that resizing had been added and there was a shortcut (that is nearly identical to the old ctrl-shift-e) I was ecstatic.
A QoL things that would be nice to have before I move all my devices to the new firefox (I presume you're working on this):
-Double clicking to create a new tab group, rather than a button on the side
-Being able to move groups by selecting any part of the group (eg. the bottom part of a group)
-Not letting groups overlap, instead rearranging existing groups
-Better representation of when a group can't show all the tabs, only showing the active one is a tad deceiving
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Excellent replacement for Tab Groups, already has most of its functionality.
Only one major problem: memory use spikes ~1.2 MB per tab in active window every time I open Panorama View (although it can be reduced with 'Mimimize memory usage' without closing Panorama View). I'm guessing it is taking screenshots of all tabs, even if they haven't been loaded or haven't changed? Can the quality be reduced perhaps?
1. going to a pinned tab does not restore previous tab group
2. pinned tabs can be moved between groups but are always visible
3. tab groups can't be scrolled if they include too many tabs
4. sometimes stops working partially: new tabs are not shown in group, a closed one hasn't disappeared from the group and can't be selected or closed, possibly caused by moving tabs between windows. Once after restart I think a tab or 2 were missing, might be related
5. once I had to select each tab group once for the one I was moving to go in front of them, not behind
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Thank you!
Yeah, it is because of the screenshots. It's something I'm continuously working on. It's surprisingly hard to get right. It should only take screenshots of loaded tabs, but it does indeed do it every time you focus the panorama view tab. The ~1.2 MB spike per tab is sadly expected here because Firefox needs to store the raw screenshot for a moment before I scale it down, compress and store it. I hope I can make this better in the future.
How pinned tabs work will be redone.
I will make the group scrollable when there are a lot of tabs too.
Thank you for the feedback!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Tab Groups are back! Thank you for the development!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Really happy with this extension, works as advertised including the tab hiding!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very very close to Tab Groups from before FF57 which is what I was looking for. Few things I'm waiting for before I rate 5/5:
- Ability to arrange/resize tab groups to fill the entire page
- Ability to name groups
- Add a hotkey that we can customize! If not, then a hotkey that the author chooses is fine too. I just want the ability to use my mouse button to open the tab groups instead of moving my mouse and clicking.
UPDATE 4/10/18: Latest updates have pretty much fulfilled the above. Changed to 5/5. Great work!
My only suggestion now would be a dark theme if possible.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I've been missing this since Quantum came out. I do wish pinned tabs wouldn't appear in any of the groups (or were just handled differently), and if double-clicking in the empty space crated a new tab group, but those are minor gripes.
Would be curious to see if some integration with tab containers could work, e.g. having a tab group in which all opened tabs belong to a container.
Absolutely brings back my favourite feature.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great job. And it's work faster than original firefox feature.
I don't like current tabs are hidden when opening panorama, but it's nitpicking
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Looks amazing! I love the fact that it ties into tab hiding and I can add and rename groups. Instant 4-star for functionality and it was exactly what I was looking for.
I would bump this to 5 stars if it was a bit more visually appealing. Maybe options to color groups and tabs, or change the background of the Panorama View page to spice things up, but I know that functionally it's still being improved on so this really is not a major deal. I will continue to use this addon for the foreseeable future, and it's perfect to use at work.