5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Daktyl によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension was one of the first to provide tab grouping after Firefox 57, and it simply does just that. It doesn't try to get fancy, and it doesn't break. The perfect type of addon imo.
- Firefox ユーザー 14142537 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Could you make the shortcuts customizable please?
Also the "Panorama View" tab should be closed automatically once the overview is left. Otherwise the "PV" tab will be listed in hidden tabs list.
- Filipe Bernardo によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Panorama View the best replacement for the retired "Tab Groups" feature on Firefox, which is the best tab management system ever. It's a part of my daily workflow. So far I rate 4 stars just for the effort and continuing this priceless add-on on Firefox Quantum, however there are two essential features from the old "Tab Groups" that are still lacking:
* search mechanism to bring forward tabs on Panorama View.
* context menu to move tabs between groups without opening Panorama View.
- Nicolas Göddel によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works good so far but it should not include the pinned tabs in the groups. They should be either added automatically to their own "Pinned Tabs" group or completely be ignored in the Panorama View.
- Firefox ユーザー 14094384 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Extremely missed functionality in firefox. Lets me group up tabs however I want. It eventually bugs out and I lose tabs in the panorama view and can't open certain groups until I restart firefox.
- Firefox ユーザー 14076938 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Extension has been working great until today. I found myself unable to close a new tab from the Panorama view and then I realized that the Panorama view didn't include two tabs I'd opened this morning. I restarted FF to see if that fixed the problem, but after restart nothing happens when I click the Panorama icon. I also tried the shortcut keys and neither Ctrl+Shift+F or Alt+W is working. I assume the extension is loaded as I'm only seeing a fraction of the 70 tabs (according to the Panorama addon page) I currently have open. I upgraded to FF 60.0.1 last week and I didn't have any issues at the time of upgrade. The browser has probably been restarted a couple times since, not counting this morning.
Despite the hiccup today I really, really love this addon.
Edit: I disabled and re-enabled the addon and that fixed the problem.
- Firefox ユーザー 14069354 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Can't import tab groups from legacy Tab Groups add-on.
- I exported the tab groups into a json file using the legacy Tab Groups add-on.
- Copied the json file to a different computer running Panorama View.
- Then selected the json file from Panorama's "browse file" import prompt.
File was selected but there's no "import" button to complete the process. What am I missing?
Otherwise working good.
- postcards によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This addon replaces Tab groups addon. While Tab groups was like 900KB (almost 1 megabyte) Panorama is only 32 KB. I had to manually enable extensions.webextensions.tabhide.enabled in about:config for it to actually hide tabs, which is the main function.
- Firefox ユーザー 14059186 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Using this and Tree Style Tabs means you'll never have trouble keeping your tabs organised, no matter how many hundreds you might want open at any one time. Fantastic add-on, and a worthy successor to pre-Quantum Tab Groups.
- The Beard Below My Chin によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価The death of Tab Groups was not the end. I see around 6 or 7 Tab Group alternatives. It's a very good feature and shows how shortsighted Mozilla was and proves it's possible even with wonky workarounds.
After months of nothing, Mozilla finally added necessary apis to function just like the original. This is first one to use the new API and it works perfectly like the original.
- Acsor によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This addon finally took me to the latest release of Firefox, the 60th! I had been sticking with a old one, Firefox 56, because no available replacements for tab-grouping addons seemed to exist. I am very very grateful that this idea was re-implemented in the newest version of Firefox and would push the developer(s) to improve and refine it more.
Improvements and fixes suggestions as to 25/05/2018:
1. Tab hiding doesn't seem to work quite well. I have switched between two groups using the CTRL+w key and their tabs have been shuffled all together, that is a merge was formed.
2. The Panorama view could be implemented without opening a new tab. That would feel much more tidy.
I found a fix to point 1.! Open the preferences page at about:config and look for the extensions.webextensions.tabhide.enabled configuration. Set it to true and let the plugin work as it should.
Would you mind adding an auto-backup feature? Too many a time have I crashed my browser and lost all of my tabs. Having no backup at hand, and no way of restoring my previous windows session, I had to start over collecting and organizing my tabs.
- harrald によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価excellent. waited so long for a replacement for the native firefox tab groups.
Plugin says keyboard shortcuts can be changed starting firefox 60. i am on 61 but can't seem to change the shortcut?
ps: the shortcut mentioned in the plugin does not work for me (ctrl+shift+f)
pss: the plugin handles pinned tabs not consistend. i got 2 tabgroups. the first one has my pinned tabs displayed as normal tabs, while the second group doesnt show them at all. i prefer the latter.