- 5 段階中 3 の評価Extremely missed functionality in firefox. Lets me group up tabs however I want. It eventually bugs out and I lose tabs in the panorama view and can't open certain groups until I restart firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great for cleaning up dozens of tabs...
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Extension has been working great until today. I found myself unable to close a new tab from the Panorama view and then I realized that the Panorama view didn't include two tabs I'd opened this morning. I restarted FF to see if that fixed the problem, but after restart nothing happens when I click the Panorama icon. I also tried the shortcut keys and neither Ctrl+Shift+F or Alt+W is working. I assume the extension is loaded as I'm only seeing a fraction of the 70 tabs (according to the Panorama addon page) I currently have open. I upgraded to FF 60.0.1 last week and I didn't have any issues at the time of upgrade. The browser has probably been restarted a couple times since, not counting this morning.
Despite the hiccup today I really, really love this addon.
Edit: I disabled and re-enabled the addon and that fixed the problem.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Can't import tab groups from legacy Tab Groups add-on.
- I exported the tab groups into a json file using the legacy Tab Groups add-on.
- Copied the json file to a different computer running Panorama View.
- Then selected the json file from Panorama's "browse file" import prompt.
File was selected but there's no "import" button to complete the process. What am I missing?
Otherwise working good.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This addon replaces Tab groups addon. While Tab groups was like 900KB (almost 1 megabyte) Panorama is only 32 KB. I had to manually enable extensions.webextensions.tabhide.enabled in about:config for it to actually hide tabs, which is the main function.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks a lot <3
I cried for days after Tab Group died... You've made my day !
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Using this and Tree Style Tabs means you'll never have trouble keeping your tabs organised, no matter how many hundreds you might want open at any one time. Fantastic add-on, and a worthy successor to pre-Quantum Tab Groups.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The death of Tab Groups was not the end. I see around 6 or 7 Tab Group alternatives. It's a very good feature and shows how shortsighted Mozilla was and proves it's possible even with wonky workarounds.
After months of nothing, Mozilla finally added necessary apis to function just like the original. This is first one to use the new API and it works perfectly like the original.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This addon finally took me to the latest release of Firefox, the 60th! I had been sticking with a old one, Firefox 56, because no available replacements for tab-grouping addons seemed to exist. I am very very grateful that this idea was re-implemented in the newest version of Firefox and would push the developer(s) to improve and refine it more.
Improvements and fixes suggestions as to 25/05/2018:
1. Tab hiding doesn't seem to work quite well. I have switched between two groups using the CTRL+w key and their tabs have been shuffled all together, that is a merge was formed.
2. The Panorama view could be implemented without opening a new tab. That would feel much more tidy.
I found a fix to point 1.! Open the preferences page at about:config and look for the extensions.webextensions.tabhide.enabled configuration. Set it to true and let the plugin work as it should.
Would you mind adding an auto-backup feature? Too many a time have I crashed my browser and lost all of my tabs. Having no backup at hand, and no way of restoring my previous windows session, I had to start over collecting and organizing my tabs.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価awesome!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Amazing plugin! Made me switch to Quantum. Unfortunately was not able to import my tab groups from the legacy 'tabgroup' addon.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価excellent. waited so long for a replacement for the native firefox tab groups.
Plugin says keyboard shortcuts can be changed starting firefox 60. i am on 61 but can't seem to change the shortcut?
ps: the shortcut mentioned in the plugin does not work for me (ctrl+shift+f)
pss: the plugin handles pinned tabs not consistend. i got 2 tabgroups. the first one has my pinned tabs displayed as normal tabs, while the second group doesnt show them at all. i prefer the latter.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works just like the old TabGroups Add-On and made me switch to quantum!
I just have one problem: I'm currently managing about 700 tabs via Panorama View. Switching the Group does NOT hide all the other tabs, it just scrolls along the 700 tabs, which is unfortunate as it's quite confusing.
Am I doing something wrong or is the option just not there yet?
E: I just enabled extensions.webextensions.tabhide and I'm the happiest man alive. THANK YOU!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great Addon for new tab group~
1. the icon on toolbar seems bigger than the others . holp to make it smaller & feel uniform.
2. import backup json seems not work all good. i'd failed to backup my tabs.
It's seems only half done & i didnt getting any notice.
3(but not in hurry). it may better has a list when clicking the icon for find my target tab without opening the manager.
-- I prefer Panorama View Cus its simple & it can keep my tabs loading status when i changing the group ( I'd try some like old tabgroup addons. but it must be reload the tabs when change group, even i loaded before..)
-- last . Thx ur addon & wish it better.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is what I've been waiting for since the old Extension API/Groups was removed. This is amazing!
The only suggestion I can think of is a way of merging some of the functionality between this add-on and the Multi-Account Container add-on.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It works! I finally can group my tabs!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Love this one!
Please, add the posibillity to auto-hide the "Panorama View" tab, as it is avialable in Firefox 61. (The tabis not hiding from tabs list in my FF on Debian GNU/Linux)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I love panorama. The new addon needs a few fixes:
- tab thumbanils
- single click to rename groups
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Finally getting Tab Groups back. Thanks! Keep working on it and improving it. We all appreciate it