5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13720798 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a sorely needed add-on and I am grateful that it is in development. I had been holding off coming back to Firefox after the Tab Groups add-on was unable to function with the Quantum version of FF. Even though I am now on board with FFQ I do have a few things in my wishlist:
1. when changing tab groups Panorama View always opens the rightmost tab, I order my tab usage from Left to Right and would like the ability to select which end tab PV opens on a Group change.
2. I have to use a separate add-on to have PV not change windows when I close the last tab on the right, my thought is this should be incorporated in PV.
3. A method of moving a tab from one group to another group via a right click on the tab, at the moment a move to a new window is available but not what I had in mind as far as the work I do.
4. Perhaps display the name of the tab group on the navigation toolbar instead of just the icon. (added 11/28/18)
With that being said I feel PV is very useful and it does fill the void for me. The functioning of it in it's current state is quite good and seems stable. I have nothing but praise for the effort on this project, keep up the good work.
- Firefox ユーザー 14436631 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Plante à chaque mise à jour de firefox, je perds systématiquement tous les onglets de coté. Je désinstalle. (Ce n'est sans doute pas dû à l'extension, mais à firefox lui-même. J'ai presque envie de détester les développeurs de ff)
- Firefox ユーザー 14406621 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you so much for developing something like this, it really helps my workflow. I have a logitech mouse and with logitech options I assign the middle button to activate a keystroke Ctrl+Shift+F that activates panorama view and I can switch tabs or groups of tabs in 1 second.. Thank you very much and please, please, keep up with the development.
- Firefox ユーザー 14178812 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価If all goes well this is a magnificent add-on. One can group tabs and easily switch between them. Very nice.
However when firefox or windows crashes the add-on sometimes cannot restore the groups. You end up with lots of tabs and one empty group. Restoring a backup (do make them) is not always working as expected. The tabs and groups are loaded but in a second firefox window. If this 2nd window is closed before the other firefox window you again lose all groups.
But even with this (big) problem I will keep using it.
- Firefox ユーザー 12845100 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Regelmäßig treten Fehler auf, leit langem wurde keiner davon behoben.
Angepinnte Tabs bleiben zwar immer geöffnet aber werden trotzdem nur in der ersten Gruppe dargestellt, am liebsten würde ich sie garnicht sehen
Beim Verschieben von Tabs zwischen Fenstern werden im alten Fenster alle Tabs bis auf den nächstgelegenen Tab des Verschobenen versteckt
- Resonant Flux によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works great, but there is one bug and one particular feature that I find missing to complete the experience:
- The default group 'bubble' covers the location of a new 'bubble' when you click on 'create new group', took me a couple of minutes of clicking to realize it was just obstructed and not broken
- Automatically creating a new group when you drag a thumbnail outside of its current group.
Other than that, works like a charm :)
- Wysocki によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Was pretty excited about getting a replacement for Tab Groups for Firefox. However, I just installed this on a new install of FF and it appears to be a bit flaky. There are tabs that appear and disappear by themselves. Will update my review if I can figure out what's going on, but for now, it's not ready for primetime.
EDIT: FYI I tried to import tabs from my other computer that has Tab Groups installed. When I tried to import tabgroups-prefs-20180809-153817.json I got a message saying "INVALID FILE".
- Firefox ユーザー 14208268 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Again like the last review my installation was working and then suddenly failed - Tab groups vanished leaving one empty tab group with no means to restore.
I actually would upgrade to 5 stars if this extension would work as its really massively helpful way to deal with tabs and organising projects. I hope the developer has the will to work on a fix soon!
- Firefox ユーザー 14196684 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I installed the add-on as a substitute for TabGroups. Initially it worked fine. Not quite as convenient as TabGroups was but absolutely fine for the start. But then all the groupings I created disappeared. Opening the overview showed 1 tabgroup and not a single tab. I deactivated the add-on and all my hidden tabs reappeared. After enabling the addon again (or deleting and installing it even), the overview does not open anymore. Neither clicking on it nor the shortcut do anything. I use the most recent version of FF (just check for updates). Once provided with a solution I will move up my review to 4 stars.
Great features to add would be the following: Going to a tab outside the current tab group by typing in the address bar = search mechanism, moving tabs more easily without needing to go into the overview,
- Firefox ユーザー 14176350 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This is the current best effort of replacing panorama functionality. However, it still crashes once in a blue moon when I simply click a tab and all the groups disappear and all the tabs collapse back into the current view. Can't seem to reproduce this bug but already happened to more than once.
While most important functionality has been implemented it's still not very comfortable creating new groups and the development seems to have stalled in the last couple of months.