- 5 段階中 2 の評価Regelmäßig treten Fehler auf, leit langem wurde keiner davon behoben.
Angepinnte Tabs bleiben zwar immer geöffnet aber werden trotzdem nur in der ersten Gruppe dargestellt, am liebsten würde ich sie garnicht sehen
Beim Verschieben von Tabs zwischen Fenstern werden im alten Fenster alle Tabs bis auf den nächstgelegenen Tab des Verschobenen versteckt
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works great, but there is one bug and one particular feature that I find missing to complete the experience:
- The default group 'bubble' covers the location of a new 'bubble' when you click on 'create new group', took me a couple of minutes of clicking to realize it was just obstructed and not broken
- Automatically creating a new group when you drag a thumbnail outside of its current group.
Other than that, works like a charm :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great work! Thank you.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Not as good as the native version from Mozilla was but the best replacement there is,
- 5 段階中 2 の評価bug bug bug
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Was pretty excited about getting a replacement for Tab Groups for Firefox. However, I just installed this on a new install of FF and it appears to be a bit flaky. There are tabs that appear and disappear by themselves. Will update my review if I can figure out what's going on, but for now, it's not ready for primetime.
EDIT: FYI I tried to import tabs from my other computer that has Tab Groups installed. When I tried to import tabgroups-prefs-20180809-153817.json I got a message saying "INVALID FILE".
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Again like the last review my installation was working and then suddenly failed - Tab groups vanished leaving one empty tab group with no means to restore.
I actually would upgrade to 5 stars if this extension would work as its really massively helpful way to deal with tabs and organising projects. I hope the developer has the will to work on a fix soon!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I installed the add-on as a substitute for TabGroups. Initially it worked fine. Not quite as convenient as TabGroups was but absolutely fine for the start. But then all the groupings I created disappeared. Opening the overview showed 1 tabgroup and not a single tab. I deactivated the add-on and all my hidden tabs reappeared. After enabling the addon again (or deleting and installing it even), the overview does not open anymore. Neither clicking on it nor the shortcut do anything. I use the most recent version of FF (just check for updates). Once provided with a solution I will move up my review to 4 stars.
Great features to add would be the following: Going to a tab outside the current tab group by typing in the address bar = search mechanism, moving tabs more easily without needing to go into the overview,
- 5 段階中 3 の評価This is the current best effort of replacing panorama functionality. However, it still crashes once in a blue moon when I simply click a tab and all the groups disappear and all the tabs collapse back into the current view. Can't seem to reproduce this bug but already happened to more than once.
While most important functionality has been implemented it's still not very comfortable creating new groups and the development seems to have stalled in the last couple of months.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great way to view you tabs quick. Alot better than flicking through all of them one by one. The only thing it needs is a quick key
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very good! But please add custom shortcuts in settings!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This extension was one of the first to provide tab grouping after Firefox 57, and it simply does just that. It doesn't try to get fancy, and it doesn't break. The perfect type of addon imo.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The sole reason I went back to use Firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Could you make the shortcuts customizable please?
Also the "Panorama View" tab should be closed automatically once the overview is left. Otherwise the "PV" tab will be listed in hidden tabs list.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Puh, tab groups is back, very good job so far... I like it
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Panorama View the best replacement for the retired "Tab Groups" feature on Firefox, which is the best tab management system ever. It's a part of my daily workflow. So far I rate 4 stars just for the effort and continuing this priceless add-on on Firefox Quantum, however there are two essential features from the old "Tab Groups" that are still lacking:
* search mechanism to bring forward tabs on Panorama View.
* context menu to move tabs between groups without opening Panorama View.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works good so far but it should not include the pinned tabs in the groups. They should be either added automatically to their own "Pinned Tabs" group or completely be ignored in the Panorama View.