5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- umurcan によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Overall very good and useful. But for some reason it loads the cpu (energy impact is high on task manager), while just reading a single page and not doing any tab switching. Had to disable because of that. May not bother people on desktops
- aashish108 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Was good but now am getting issues like tabs missing from group when moving, unable to close the panorama window and being stuck in panorama mode. I have tried a few other panorama addons and, tbh, I think its too complex to maintain! Too many issues for all of them.
- Firefox ユーザー 5902571 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I loved tab groups before Firefox 56 nixed them, and this has been a great substitute for the functionality. Very useful in organizing tabs when I'm working on different things at once.
There are some occasional bugs though, such as "ghost" tabs that won't close in Panorama View and tabs not appearing in a tab group.
But despite the bugs, super useful for managing multiple tabs and would recommend.
- Firefox ユーザー 15315074 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Absolutely LOVE this extension. I used to have other Panorama spinoff extensions, but they were all glitchy and had a chance to lose my tabs all the time. This one is by far the most refined, and I haven't lost my 200+ tabs once in the months I've been using it!
- Firefox ユーザー 15209852 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価As I'm always working on a few things at once, I really missed the Firefox tab groups. I was overjoyed to find this extension, and I'm happy to report it works remarkably well.
I love how it supports my pinned tabs, and even has a dark mode.
Photodiode, thank you so much for the time and effort you have dedicated to developing this addon. I really appreciate it.
- Firefox ユーザー 12339208 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I can't express how happy the discovery has made me that someone has re-established the proper panorama tab group functionality that Mozilla scrapped with the damn Quantum update. The "simple tab groups" add-on is a poor substitute if you've been spoilt with the panorama style.
Photodiode is a bloody legend. They've even gone so far as to improve the stability of the group 'boxes' themselves, allowing you to move and re-organise everything a lot more easily without all your groups automatically resizing themselves like the old inbuilt tab group system worked. My only gripe is that when there are so many tabs in a group that the tab icons have to shrink to all fit, they lose the page title information (showing only the flavicon) and the 'close tab' cross icon, meaning you have to open the tab or resize the group in order to remove tabs. I'd love it if in a future update the cross and title could be retained, no matter how small the tabs have to be shrunk. Even the first few letters of a title are a huge help in identifying what each tab is, and would make this already great add-on even better.
- Firefox ユーザー 14970327 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's great. Extremely useful.
However there have been no commits for over a year, so it looks like this is now abandonware until someone picks up the mantle and branches the project.
I would love to be able to drag tab groups between windows. Currently I have to keep both (or several) windows open to preserve the tab groups within.
- KPavezC によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価La mejor para organizar nuestras pestañas <3 , espero que algún día vuelva a funcionar con Firefox Aurora, ya que desde la versión 67 no está funcionando :( // The best of tab grouping plugins, I love it so much because I am a widow of Tab Groups! Sadly, this doesn't work in Firefox Aurora 67, I hope they can fix it soon (I f*** love and need this addon!!)