- Vuzkox によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価A very good addon (maybe the best, with many options to config), but from yesterday it´s impossible, one created, to navigate the notes with arrow keys, or select with mouse the text inside. I´m not sure if the problem is only mine, or started from Firefox version 69.
- saherrera によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great idea! However, login for syncing with other browsers let me login when I first set up the add-on but no longer. Now I have to click on OurStickys icon, then on "download" icon in specific sticky for specific URL. For the moment, the note still appears when I go back to that URL. Will see if that continues.
- vertigo によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Has some really nice features, such as pinning, tags, and markers next to the scrollbar to show note positions, but a bit glitchy, so still needs some improvements. Another reviewer mentioned that it pastes what's in the clipboard into the note when resizing it, so I tested that out, and I find similar behavior, but not quite as they described. It's not doing it every time, but most times, and it's not pasting what's in the clipboard, but rather "moz-extension://47d7522b-6186-4883-a143-5af081a16cc8/img/resizeCorner.gif" (without the quotes). Also, when the page is focused (click on the page outside of the note) then I try to select that text, the selection "breaks." First it was keeping the first few characters on each line selected, then the next several would be unselected, then the rest would be selected, and now it's keeping the first four on each line selected and the rest are unselected. I also had a note jump from the middle of the page to the bottom, where it stayed for a few seconds before jumping back to the middle. This happened shortly after pinning it and then scrolling. And finally, enabling "advanced features" doesn't appear to do anything.
If these issues are fixed, and if the ability to set a default position (I like to always have new notes open in the top-right corner by default) and size are added, this would easily be a 4+ star addon. If Internotes notes could be imported and if there could either be an option to make left-clicking the icon create a new note instead of opening the popup menu and make the menu accessible either via the right-click menu or by clicking the icon with a modifier, or else just adding a second icon/button to create a new note, it would be 5-stars for sure (if syncing isn't important to you, since it seems there's issues with that). I'll definitely be watching this one, since I'm in desperate need of a replacement for Internotes.
- Chris Johnson によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価5 stars for the idea, one star for the execution - mostly the issues with signing in to sync, and the apparently non-functional import/export function in Firefox. Just move to a new laptop and lost 60+ stickies - the program exports to a file, but when I import the same file on another computer nothing happens. For this reason you cannot rely on this extension for anything that you care about keeping.
- Firefox ユーザー 13810408 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great extension, seems to do all it says it will... just one shortcoming that's a deal-breaker for me. :-( It can't seem to determine between sub-pages (frames?) on a secure site. For example, I do IT, and the system that we use gives a list of our client's computers down the left side of the screen and the details for whatever computer you've selected, on the right. Putting a sticky on the right side and then selecting another computer from the list on the left doesn't change the sticky, even though the page URL in the address bar changes. I'd like to be able to make notes on individual sub-pages. Great work, though!
- playmeforafool によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I really like this extension. I order things for multiple people and I find it especially useful on package delivery tracking sites to add a note about who I should ultimately give the package to after I receive it.
The big downside (at least for me) is that it seems to cause problems on the Wells Fargo "Bill Pay" site. When I try to access it, I get a very unhelpful message "No internet connection". I don't know if this message is being displayed by WF or this extension. Everything on the WF Bill Pay site works perfectly fine as soon as I disable this extension. :-(
- Juanka Hula によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I have exported stickies and tried to import them on an other profile and it does not work.
Also the extension deletes all previous stickies if you sync your account which shouldn't happen or if it's wanted behavior it should warn the user.
BTW please create a github or some site to leave feedback more properly than this.
- DarseZ によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Would love to try your interesting application, however I don't believe you need more than access to URL. Would you be able to let us know why my password/login data is required? Thanks very much for your time
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Hello, your username and password it is only required if you try to sync the notes between multiple computers/OS/browsers. For example you can create a sticky on firefox at home, then go to work and find the same sticky on your chrome browser on a mac. If you do not register it won't be possible to sync the two computers.
If you do not need the sync simply disregard the note and you will be able to use OurStickys without any problems.
The login is also necessary if you have a software that might clear your cache and background activity once in awhile. Being logged in will re-download the stickys that you have saved (backed-up) and restore them at the first login or page load.
Please be aware that OurStickys does NOT store any of the personal information, the login it is only used to gather your email address and associated it to your account, everything else that might be sent from the 3rd parties is disregarded.