- 5 段階中 4 の評価That's the FF57-compliant replacement of the old but powerful Internotes addon I was lookting for.
Not tested thoroughly, but seems quite promising.
3 things though:
- Is there any data sent to the cloud when not logged in?
- Have you considered moving your code to GitHub to easy maintenance and support?
- Would it be possible to leverage "Mozilla sync" instead of proprietary cloud?
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello, when the user is not logged in only the extension "installed" and "upgraded" ping is sent to the server without any personal information, nothing else. The code is currently hosted privately on bitbucket
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I have exported stickies and tried to import them on an other profile and it does not work.
Also the extension deletes all previous stickies if you sync your account which shouldn't happen or if it's wanted behavior it should warn the user.
BTW please create a github or some site to leave feedback more properly than this.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Would love to try your interesting application, however I don't believe you need more than access to URL. Would you be able to let us know why my password/login data is required? Thanks very much for your time
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello, your username and password it is only required if you try to sync the notes between multiple computers/OS/browsers. For example you can create a sticky on firefox at home, then go to work and find the same sticky on your chrome browser on a mac. If you do not register it won't be possible to sync the two computers.
If you do not need the sync simply disregard the note and you will be able to use OurStickys without any problems.
The login is also necessary if you have a software that might clear your cache and background activity once in awhile. Being logged in will re-download the stickys that you have saved (backed-up) and restore them at the first login or page load.
Please be aware that OurStickys does NOT store any of the personal information, the login it is only used to gather your email address and associated it to your account, everything else that might be sent from the 3rd parties is disregarded.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価this is awesome - i need to jump between computers frequently this is just what i need.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is the best "Sticky Notes" I have ever seen. Suggestion: Allow to CLOSE the Sticky Note. If i have a note I created for a site, it my only be a reminder. After reading it, I would like to close it. If i want to see it again, I would open it again. This suggestion is very minor. No matter what, I will keep using it. You got 55555 stars! Tks.