5 段階中 3.4 の評価
5 段階中 3.4 の評価
- dkyrtata によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I had to disable this extension because it prevents RideWithGPS.com (a route planning web site for cyclists) from saving routes. Once this is fixed (if ever), I will re-enable it.
- David によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Sadly, this plugin prevents htts://supportsystem.com (a website that provides a customer support ticket system) from working properly. Specifically, when you try to close a ticket, you don't get the next prompt to give a reason, the screen just goes dark. I enabled/disabled about 20 plugins in my Firefox one at a time before I discovered this.
- zbijus によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very useful addition, highly personalized, but the synchronization does not work - I will try to synchronize the "json" file with third-party software. I hope to see working native synchronization. Thanks!
- Georgios によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Login feature doesn't work, I logged with both fb and google but the red lettered message saying you are not logged in persists.
The red colored message is also really annoying being the first thing you see whether you want/use it or not once you click on the addon's icon.
It's a promising addon due to its customization features but the login function needs to go unless it becomes truly supported.
- Loquacious1 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I like this extension because it allows leaving sticky notes on websites you visit to review them upon return and each note also serves as a form of bookmark which will take you to that same site you left the note on. What I cannot seem to do with it is log in to sync between browsers in Firefox Quantum and I hope this is fixed or someone can tell me why so I can fix the issue. I'm still rating it 5 stars just because I think it's a great add on anyhow and reminds me of the controversy of having used uTok (Users Tree of Knowledge) app years ago which angered website owners because it allowed people to leave notes of any nature for other uTok users to view and those notes used their site bandwidth to view. This doesn't do any of that, but I still wish it had that feature! Not because I think it's alright to use someone's site bandwidth up, but because it's a great way to share sites people visit and like with the reasons they do (or dislike whichever might be the case)
- vertigo によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Has some really nice features, such as pinning, tags, and markers next to the scrollbar to show note positions, but a bit glitchy, so still needs some improvements. Another reviewer mentioned that it pastes what's in the clipboard into the note when resizing it, so I tested that out, and I find similar behavior, but not quite as they described. It's not doing it every time, but most times, and it's not pasting what's in the clipboard, but rather "moz-extension://47d7522b-6186-4883-a143-5af081a16cc8/img/resizeCorner.gif" (without the quotes). Also, when the page is focused (click on the page outside of the note) then I try to select that text, the selection "breaks." First it was keeping the first few characters on each line selected, then the next several would be unselected, then the rest would be selected, and now it's keeping the first four on each line selected and the rest are unselected. I also had a note jump from the middle of the page to the bottom, where it stayed for a few seconds before jumping back to the middle. This happened shortly after pinning it and then scrolling. And finally, enabling "advanced features" doesn't appear to do anything.
If these issues are fixed, and if the ability to set a default position (I like to always have new notes open in the top-right corner by default) and size are added, this would easily be a 4+ star addon. If Internotes notes could be imported and if there could either be an option to make left-clicking the icon create a new note instead of opening the popup menu and make the menu accessible either via the right-click menu or by clicking the icon with a modifier, or else just adding a second icon/button to create a new note, it would be 5-stars for sure (if syncing isn't important to you, since it seems there's issues with that). I'll definitely be watching this one, since I'm in desperate need of a replacement for Internotes.
- lisparc によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent! I once used QuickNote for simple notes, but it became legacy after new FF. OurStickys is good enough for me. The notes are movable and are showed on each page.
- Alexander Ploner によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I have used this Add-on for organizing and filtering literature in several tabs while writing a thesis.
It was a great help and worked exactly the way I wished such an Add-on would do :).
I didn't use or require the sync future so I can't tell anything about that specific functionality.
- Chris Johnson によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価5 stars for the idea, one star for the execution - mostly the issues with signing in to sync, and the apparently non-functional import/export function in Firefox. Just move to a new laptop and lost 60+ stickies - the program exports to a file, but when I import the same file on another computer nothing happens. For this reason you cannot rely on this extension for anything that you care about keeping.
- Firefox ユーザー 13810408 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great extension, seems to do all it says it will... just one shortcoming that's a deal-breaker for me. :-( It can't seem to determine between sub-pages (frames?) on a secure site. For example, I do IT, and the system that we use gives a list of our client's computers down the left side of the screen and the details for whatever computer you've selected, on the right. Putting a sticky on the right side and then selecting another computer from the list on the left doesn't change the sticky, even though the page URL in the address bar changes. I'd like to be able to make notes on individual sub-pages. Great work, though!
- playmeforafool によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I really like this extension. I order things for multiple people and I find it especially useful on package delivery tracking sites to add a note about who I should ultimately give the package to after I receive it.
The big downside (at least for me) is that it seems to cause problems on the Wells Fargo "Bill Pay" site. When I try to access it, I get a very unhelpful message "No internet connection". I don't know if this message is being displayed by WF or this extension. Everything on the WF Bill Pay site works perfectly fine as soon as I disable this extension. :-(