- 5 段階中 5 の評価I like this extension because it allows leaving sticky notes on websites you visit to review them upon return and each note also serves as a form of bookmark which will take you to that same site you left the note on. What I cannot seem to do with it is log in to sync between browsers in Firefox Quantum and I hope this is fixed or someone can tell me why so I can fix the issue. I'm still rating it 5 stars just because I think it's a great add on anyhow and reminds me of the controversy of having used uTok (Users Tree of Knowledge) app years ago which angered website owners because it allowed people to leave notes of any nature for other uTok users to view and those notes used their site bandwidth to view. This doesn't do any of that, but I still wish it had that feature! Not because I think it's alright to use someone's site bandwidth up, but because it's a great way to share sites people visit and like with the reasons they do (or dislike whichever might be the case)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Has some really nice features, such as pinning, tags, and markers next to the scrollbar to show note positions, but a bit glitchy, so still needs some improvements. Another reviewer mentioned that it pastes what's in the clipboard into the note when resizing it, so I tested that out, and I find similar behavior, but not quite as they described. It's not doing it every time, but most times, and it's not pasting what's in the clipboard, but rather "moz-extension://47d7522b-6186-4883-a143-5af081a16cc8/img/resizeCorner.gif" (without the quotes). Also, when the page is focused (click on the page outside of the note) then I try to select that text, the selection "breaks." First it was keeping the first few characters on each line selected, then the next several would be unselected, then the rest would be selected, and now it's keeping the first four on each line selected and the rest are unselected. I also had a note jump from the middle of the page to the bottom, where it stayed for a few seconds before jumping back to the middle. This happened shortly after pinning it and then scrolling. And finally, enabling "advanced features" doesn't appear to do anything.
If these issues are fixed, and if the ability to set a default position (I like to always have new notes open in the top-right corner by default) and size are added, this would easily be a 4+ star addon. If Internotes notes could be imported and if there could either be an option to make left-clicking the icon create a new note instead of opening the popup menu and make the menu accessible either via the right-click menu or by clicking the icon with a modifier, or else just adding a second icon/button to create a new note, it would be 5-stars for sure (if syncing isn't important to you, since it seems there's issues with that). I'll definitely be watching this one, since I'm in desperate need of a replacement for Internotes.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Unique and useful feature, but it needs to improve the UI.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It looks perfect, I'm impressed.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent! I once used QuickNote for simple notes, but it became legacy after new FF. OurStickys is good enough for me. The notes are movable and are showed on each page.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I have used this Add-on for organizing and filtering literature in several tabs while writing a thesis.
It was a great help and worked exactly the way I wished such an Add-on would do :).
I didn't use or require the sync future so I can't tell anything about that specific functionality.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Sync is fake
- 5 段階中 3 の評価5 stars for the idea, one star for the execution - mostly the issues with signing in to sync, and the apparently non-functional import/export function in Firefox. Just move to a new laptop and lost 60+ stickies - the program exports to a file, but when I import the same file on another computer nothing happens. For this reason you cannot rely on this extension for anything that you care about keeping.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Great extension, seems to do all it says it will... just one shortcoming that's a deal-breaker for me. :-( It can't seem to determine between sub-pages (frames?) on a secure site. For example, I do IT, and the system that we use gives a list of our client's computers down the left side of the screen and the details for whatever computer you've selected, on the right. Putting a sticky on the right side and then selecting another computer from the list on the left doesn't change the sticky, even though the page URL in the address bar changes. I'd like to be able to make notes on individual sub-pages. Great work, though!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I really like this extension. I order things for multiple people and I find it especially useful on package delivery tracking sites to add a note about who I should ultimately give the package to after I receive it.
The big downside (at least for me) is that it seems to cause problems on the Wells Fargo "Bill Pay" site. When I try to access it, I get a very unhelpful message "No internet connection". I don't know if this message is being displayed by WF or this extension. Everything on the WF Bill Pay site works perfectly fine as soon as I disable this extension. :-(
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Excellent work but fb/google login doesn't work :( 5 stars when fixed
- 5 段階中 4 の評価good, fix google and fb login. add feature hide each stickys(not all)/make transparent when no focus
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Great extension , like the dying "FloatNotes" , but this is not possible to sync notes because the login to Google or Facebook doesn't work
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Login for Sync does not work. Neither on Mac OS X FF, nor on Android FF
- 5 段階中 1 の評価It doesn't 'sign in with' (not on FF 59 Nightly, not on Vivaldi...)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Good. I tested all of stickies which works with 57+ and this one looks most advanced and stable so far.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Pretty good, but it would be better if it allowed a bit of formatting. The now defunct FloatNotes, which worked in a similar way, used Markdown – same as reddit, stack-exchange, gitbub, etc. – so it wasn't exactly sophisticated but good enough for creating headers, bold, italic, strikethrough, hyperlinks, etc.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Log in does not work properly so I can't sync across my devices. Neither do I feel comfortable signing in with my google or FB accounts, no other options available.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Расширение позволяет оставлять заметки в разных местах (только на странице, на домене, во всех вкладках), но не хватает некоторых настроек, например нет определения уровней доменов, так например оставив заметку на домене "example.com" она отобразиться на "example.com/ru-ru/news", но не отобразиться на "lk.exmple.com". Можно свернуть заметку в меленький значок, но нельзя скрыть все заметки на всех сайтах (только временно и на одном).
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I've been using this same plugin on chrome for months now. When mozilla released the quantum firefox, i decided to change to firefox and installed this same plugin on firefox. But the firefox version is worst compared to its chrome counterpart. Everytime i resize the sticky notes, it will automatically paste whatever i have on my clipboard to the notes. when i set the note to stick to the path, it always disappear when i hit refresh. the path doesn't change, but the sticky will disappear
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I am a light user and found this add-on easy to understand and install. A great help in researching home projects. I particularly like the ability to attach a note to a domain, not just an URL. Clearly, a lot of though has been put into this add-on which I simply cannot fault. It is going to make every day of my computer life a bit easier and more efficient. Many thanks to the Developer
- 5 段階中 4 の評価That's the FF57-compliant replacement of the old but powerful Internotes addon I was lookting for.
Not tested thoroughly, but seems quite promising.
3 things though:
- Is there any data sent to the cloud when not logged in?
- Have you considered moving your code to GitHub to easy maintenance and support?
- Would it be possible to leverage "Mozilla sync" instead of proprietary cloud?
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello, when the user is not logged in only the extension "installed" and "upgraded" ping is sent to the server without any personal information, nothing else. The code is currently hosted privately on bitbucket