5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- DK によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works pretty well, except the "Toggle X to remove" option doesn't work on many websites. I think it might be that they're intercepting the keypress or something.
Would be great to get that fixed!
- grahamperrin によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Re: https://web.archive.org/web/20191228045914/https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/nuke-anything-enhanced/reviews/1325466/
Where (reviewer) ander could not nuke a sidebar, I had no difficulty. The context menu worked as expected.
Nuke Anything 2.4 added to home-built Waterfox Classic 2019.12.
- ander によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It's OK... It removes some stuff, but definitely not all—even stuff it can select, which is mysterious. For example, the annoying fold-out, non-closable sidebar here:
It can select (highlight) the sidebar, so it knows what code's generating it—so it should be able to block that code, right? You'd think so, anyway. But no. Go figure.
[Edit] I'm afraid I've had to lower my rating to 2 stars now. This extension used to be great, but it really seems to have fallen behind.
- Firefox ユーザー 14753181 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works fine. Would be 5 stars if the documentation was complete.
For some reason, it is not documented anywhere that the way to use this extension is to press alt+shift+x. Nowhere in the documentation is this mentioned. Not on the settings page or the public web page for the add-on. I found it buried deep in these reviews in the form of a reply from the author.
You could replace all the other text on the addon page with "Activate by pressing alt+shift+x" and the addon would become 10x more useful.
DOCUMENT THE MAIN FUNCTION!
- RiCK によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価2 of the 5 options do not appear on the menu.
nuke_selection & nuke_rest do not appear or provide function. Please fix. I used to enjoy the "remove everything else" option.
- Petras によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Very good add-on, but "Toggle nuke when pressing [x]" unfortunately does not work well if "Find as you type" feature is enabled in Firefox options - it works only for the first click, but then only Find box receives all [x] input. Could you please address this issue?
- Firefox ユーザー 14198663 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Big thanks to the developer, great app. Does exactly what I want, it allows me remove things from a web page.
You'd think that it is common sense that if you reload/refresh the page the items will come back on, imagine the complaints if they didn't come back and people deleted parts of a page by mistake.
Can it be better? ... maybe, so why don't people try to design their own add-ons for Firefox? Then they can get complaints from strange people from a product that is free.