- Firefox ユーザー 15296163 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I really would like for it to show how that there is a note available for specific domains and urls when visiting that site. Also, please create this for chrome web browser too.
- Detached Laconian によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great for quick-and-dirty notes, because the notes can be displayed side-by-side with the source page. The problem is I can't follow the URL when it's too long for the little icon on the right to be visible.
- Loquacious1 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a well made note taker, convenient to have at the click of a mouse and to open in a new tab too! Only thing I wish for is a way to customize note color, text color, fonts and font size. That would make it perfect!
- Firefox ユーザー 13496241 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have to admit that I found GUI of this addon very confusing. It took me a while to catch what the options below note popup are for and how to handle them, especially what switching between "general notes"/"close"/"domain name" does. Not very user friendly to me. I wish to have in FF simple, clearly organized solution like the one in old Opera or Vivaldi Browser.
And to be clear, I do UX design for living, so understanding interfaces is kinda part of my job, but here I was really confused.
- hedgie によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価General Notes view has only one tab. Please add multi tab feature like in the old QuickNote addon to make yours the best one out here! Something like 5 default CSS tabs would be perfect: https://jsfiddle.net/eu81273/812ehkyf/
Also, as was mentioned before, switching between General Notes and Website Notes is kinda glitchy and works properly only every second time.
- Learonys によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価No 5 stars yet because a perfect score would imply a perfect add-on. The borders aren't perfect, resizing is a bit finicky, size changes aren't saved after minimizing the note. It would also be very nice to have an additional tab inside the note for per-site notes, with the option to view all notes made if it were to be added.
Despite these imperfections, it's still an add-on i'd definitely recommend for now.