Firefox ユーザー 13545721 によるレビュー
5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13545721 によるレビュー (6年前)
I used to depend on NoScript but now with Firefox 57 the new version is just a disaster. Links don't works and can't figure out why, almost no configuration options. It makes Firefox unusable. Hopefully it will get better over time. I understand it had to be re-written. It's sad but I just can't recommend anymore. Makes me want to go back to FF 56 and the old Noscript.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価sBRB4Q7 によるレビュー (20時間前)No longer works on sites with embedded YouTube videos, a shame really, I reaaly like NoScript. It's just unreliable on mobile.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 20時間前Hi, could you please report with some more details either on https://noscript.net/forum or https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues ? thanks!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17917367 によるレビュー (16日前)alas does not show many scrips but blocks them without choice.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価TheTwitcher によるレビュー (24日前)Has a very intuitive UI so it is easier to learn than uBlock Origin's medium mode. However, it can only allow or deny all scripts based on the server domain and cannot filter individual scripts.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価HonestReviews によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Freezes your system when reporting x-site and ID alerts. Unacceptable. Mozilla/tor connection to this review page is being interferred with/blocked had to reload twice.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Dark Vicky によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This extension does it all, protects privacy, ad block, and it even allows you to stop secret http connections.