- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13272546 によるレビュー (5年前)I use this quite often to create screenshots for instructional e-mails with the "Copy to clipboard" function.
The removal of this feature pretty much makes this useless to me. :(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12811190 によるレビュー (5年前)I can't easily copy to clipboard anymore. I used to LOVE this add-on. Now it's useless. Too bad. Fess up that a mistake was made and you're fixing it and I'll hang in.... No? I'm moving on.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13264841 によるレビュー (5年前)I loved Nimbus until the most recent changes. I can't choose where to save files on my computer, full screenshots aren't happening, and so much more. Put it back the way it was; if it isn't broken, don't fix it. After so much of my life being hacked via databases, I do not store a single thing online, so I won't be using the Cloud or anything else. I am going to have to uninstall this now useless screen shot add on. Too bad, I liked it before they changed it; no, I preferred it to any, and every, other screen shot before they changed it. Now it's discarded useless garbage.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13003204 によるレビュー (5年前)Não há mais como copiar a imagem selecionada diretamente. Era o melhor exatamente por esta ferramenta. Agora, piorou. Prestes a desinstalar e não mais utilizar esta extensão. Vou aguardar que os desenvolvedores repensem suas "evoluções".
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Benedikt によるレビュー (5年前)- Shortcuts changed, annoying
- Cannot chose folder for edited screenshots, annoying
- Fullscreen screenshots function broken, useless
- Full text is deleted when hitting backspace on single characters, unusable
Please check what has just happened to Skype after updating... be so kind: revert your update and push your new update once you have tested your stuff.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13257969 によるレビュー (5年前)before update when I use for example selected area and then save it always ask me where to save screen. Now it always save it in default ff download folder unless i have checked in ff to ask me where to save downloaded files but its not a solution - it should be independent.
Also after make screen, ff always jump to last tab (probably because here is created each time new tab and then its close) what begins to annoy me.
As well on some PC's each time I run ff this plugin show he here is new version so when I click it then im redirect to other page.