- Firefox ユーザー 15281236 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Ao desinstalar essa extensão o consumo de memória RAM que beirava os 3GB caiu para 700mb, melhor utilizar o lightshot que consome menos RAM e é muito mais eficiente.
- Firefox ユーザー 13874759 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Assim como no teste com a ferramenta nativa do Firefox "Capturar tela", esta extensão também não conseguiu tirar uma captura de tela de página inteira, sem ignorar o conteúdo de uma longa "sobreposição" (overlay), que é o conteúdo mais importante da página. Arquivo da captura do Nimbus Screen Capture: https://postimg.cc/5Y7wBpJP ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Arquivo da captura da extensão Awesome Screenshot Plus: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Esta captura da extensão concorrente também não está elogiável, porque não está perfeitamente contínua, porém, prova que a captura da Nimbus ignorou totalmente a sobreposição, que neste caso possui a informação mais importante. Além disso, a opção para salvar em disco falhou durante o download repetidas vezes. Copiei para a área de transferência e colei no Microsoft Paint para conseguir Salvar. Espero que leiam a minha mensagem e aprimorem o recurso.
- Firefox ユーザー 15134425 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価addon not capable of taking full website, select & drag also not working. addon can only take screenshots of "visible part". so another useless addon. maybe it is firefox, but I actualy do not care, if they cant make it work, they should stop advertising it.
- Firefox ユーザー 14203657 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価No matter what I try, this current version does NOT work with Quantum(or whatever the hell current FF is).
I do not use FF much now as this thing is waaaaaay toooooo dammmmnnnnnnnnn slow.
- Archedemus によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Does not capture entire page anymore.
It used to work great (back in mid-late 2017).
Now it is an exercise in futility to keep hitting
the capture button and say a little prayer while
the page scrolls from bottom to top - then - no joy.
I am using Windows 7 pc and Mozilla FF browser 58.0
- ciacob によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価This is one of the worst and most poorly executed add-ons I've ever been given the chance to see.
Clicking on the items in the main menu does nothing, one has to right-click and select "entire page" instead, to get it working. After taking the screenshot I am taken to a page to "edit" the screenshot, so I click "Done" to get the bloody image into my computer.
The "save" button does not produce a "save as" dialog as one would expect. IT saves the image... in the cloud? WHY? WHERE? HOW DO I GET A LOCAL FILE FROM THAT?
There is also an option to "download" the image, but that doesn't present a "save as" dialog either. IT pretends to save the image onto your computer, but does not let you know where. After fiddling around you get to open a data:/... URL on your browser, which you can thankfully save. But, alas, it has a bloody banner to the top.
The settings section is also a mess. On first sight, I dismissed the "edit" default action, and chose "download" instead. Poor stupid me. After seing that this doesn't produce a Save As dialog, I wanted the "Edit" mode back, to at least get the image somehow, but THE OPTION WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE.
I will waste no more time to describe this piece of crap. Guys, let go of programming, and do something else. By the way, I program since 2003.
- Robert Holloway によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I cannot understand why a professional organization continues to make a product that is not compatible with Mozilla's updates nor Microsoft Edge, two of the leading browsers used today. For a while back, Nimbus was an add on of choice for working with creative solutions, but now its developers cannot keep up with the evolving world of the browsers that they could once support.
Do not install this on Mozilla Firefox or expect it to work with Edge, unless you are forced into using Chrome, which I do not and will not use.
So I guess they are willing to forfeit market share and continue to argue with users that their product simply does not support the rapid evolving world of browsers, Maybe their company is destined to fail due to their lack of responsiveness to the market...who knows, but you may find that there are compatibility issues now or later since they don't seem to be so interested in keeping current with their product!