- Firefox ユーザー 15054869 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Still kind of concerned about the future of this extension, also wondering why the author didn't decide to change the name of the extension to distance the Firefox version from the Chromium version (the Chromium version was bought out and is no longer safe to use).
Aside from that it is pretty decent, I personally use it alongside uBlock Origin on FF (I never used it back when I was on Chrome years ago). It works very well, just make sure you go through the proper setup if you use it with uBlock Origin.
- Ben Shapiro によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastic add-on. It is NOT malicious. Only the chromium version. Anyone saying so below has done zero actual research on the topic:
- testing123 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Ars Technica says uninstall immediately!!! https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/10/popular-chromium-ad-blockers-caught-stealing-user-data-and-accessing-accounts/
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8ヶ月前Please read also: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/issues/187#issue-718878286
The harmful one is on Chromium only and nothing about Firefox
Before spreading/forwarding message, please make sure it is a fact.
- phreich によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Built for nano ad blocker, but is a great add-on for ublock origin as well (which I use) -- just make sure to follow the additional steps mentioned in the description.
- Firefox ユーザー 15965491 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価The Firefox version is safe. Only the chrome-based version was affected
Works well with Ublock Origin, requires additional setup