5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 6101104 によるレビュー (8年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Love this add-on, but this week, I've been unable to lock multiple tabs at once. I can protect multiple tabs at once, but not lock them. FYI: I have Firefox v10.0.2. Please fix ASAP!
- macnomad によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Does not add new menu items to tab. Using select highlight, want to send tab to toomanytabs. Why don't you make it so that it can access all the available contextual menu items ?
- efreak1 によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful addon. I use it for selecting multiple tabs and then bookmarking them to a folder. I echo the reviewer below who said it would be nice to have the option to bookmark the tabs into an already existing folder. That would be a great feature. ^5
- Cattleya によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very cool add-on, thank for your contribute!
And Firefox 8.0 tab move/detach animation has been removed, that mean older version of Multi Tab Handler will work again: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=690227
- snoxu によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I'd like to suggest some improvements for the Bookmark selected tabs feature:
-option to bookmark selected tabs into a new or existing folder instead of just a new folder
-a feature to drag selected tabs into existing bookmark folders (into the bookmark sidebar for example)
- solcroft によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I'm trying to decide whether I should start switching my habits to accommodate Google Chrome since this extension has stopped being compatible with Aurora a few weeks ago. Do you plan to support Firefox 8, or will this extension become obsolete in 6 weeks? Thanks in advance.
- Zaskarelli によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Ain't Add-Ons wonderful! For months, nay, years I have slowly been closing tabs created by previewing from Dreamweaver until one day I thought "there is probably an add-on". And there is. Well done!
- daniel347x によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Being able to select a whole group that I just opened by shift-clicking on the first & last (it selects all in between) is perfect. You can also select or de-select individual ones by ctrl-clicking. The context menu for this add-on only appears when multiple are selected, but my other add on (Tab Mix Plus) shows its context menu otherwise. It's perfect.
- himanshu によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great addon, very useful. Love it especially because it works very well with Tree Style Tabs, which is my favorite addon.
Feature suggesion:** When copying URIs *with* page titles, add blank lines between successive entries. Makes it much, much more readable. This will take next to no time to implement, but will allow people like me to do reduce their addons by one (Send Tab URLs which copies URLs in a formatted manner, can then be removed. It also numbers the entries, but that's not nearly as useful as the blank lines thing)
[**Wow, I wrote the above and realized you have provided a way to edit the format of URI copying. Awesome. Still probably, what I suggested above should be the default format for "URI with page title" option. But great job allowing customizable formatting!!]
A few minor bugs I noticed:
1) "Close Selected Trees" doesn't work.
(Not a big issue since tree style tabs allows closing of entire trees, even if only individually. However, I also cannot remove this item from the menu even when I unselect it in the options.
2) A couple of other customization/options menu related issues:
a) "Pin as app tab" is still visible in the tab selection menu even after unselecting it in the options.
b) Selecting a custom formatting option in the Copy menu works correctly, but on opening the options page again, the preference is shown incorrectly selected as the first option ("select from menu") [even though the actual functionality seems to continue to work correctly]
Contact me at himanshu2004 <<>> gmail . com if at all you need help reproducing these bugs.
Hope you fix these issues, and continue to maintain this addon. Thanks for the great work!
- aSpartanWarrior によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価After installing this addon, my URL bar replaced the / with a green -> arrow until I hovered over it which I don't want and I can't find an option to change this.
- whatever34 によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a great add-on. However, it is missing on e very important function. Namely, that in the configuration you can choose to have the "+" tab on the left, next to the last tab, or on the right. However, there is no option to have it in multiple places at once!
It is really annoying, because I want the new tab "+" button to appear on BOTH the left AND after the last tab, but currently there is no option for that. You have to have it in one or the other, but cannot have both.
Can this be added in the next version?
- Domènec によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I use it in conjunction with 'Faviconize tab' and it works very well!
Perhaps the only function I miss is 'reload similar tabs' option, but I can made it selecting tabs I want and choosing 'Reload selected'.
Jo el faig servir juntament amb el 'Faviconize tab' i funciona molt bé!
Potser l'única funció que li trobo a faltar és una opció per recarregar totes les pestanyes similars a la seleccionada.
En comptes d'això el que faig és seleccionar les pestanyes que m'interessa recarregar i agafo l'opció 'Recarregar seleccionades'.
- Firefox ユーザー 30370 によるレビュー (10年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Because the tabs in Firefox resize when a tab is closed, it can take ages to close lots of tabs. Close Right Tabs solves that problem for me. I look forward to exploring the other features.