- Hogsfather によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Not user-friendly despite not looking very nice. I tried selecting "alway open this site in..." "private" for addons.mozilla.org. I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I go to addons.mozilla.org it doesn't switch container. If I can't rely on this than it is useless ;(. But I love the idea (right now I am using multiple browsers)!
- Firefox ユーザー 13080084 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It was excellent until the latest update. This is so stupid and create extra clicks and avoid shortcut and avoid automation potential. This is a stupid update.
- Argot によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Why did the new version interpose an added click to do what was done before? It's possible to keep the existing path to open a new tab in a container while adding an option to do more without any more clicks than in previous versions.
- Firefox ユーザー 13592200 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I use this daily, but with this new update, opening links in a specified container is such a PITA. Before, I would ctrl + . then tab one or two (or n) to the specified container to open a new tab in. Now, that opens some other menu where I have to keep navigating.
Reading through release notes, there states "new keyboard shortcuts" which I assume are to solve the issue above, but I can't find _any_ documentation about it! What are the shortcuts? Even the "about this extension" only shows the old ctrl + . shortcut. Breaking users' flow is a software sin, especially if you don't provide information on how to restore/replace it.
- David G によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価On the one hand, I very much like the idea, and often this add-on works great. On the other hand, I have a need to open tabs for https://domain.org AND https://subdomain.domain.org and there is no way to get both of these opened into the same container. The emails they send me link to subdomain.domain.org - and I'm not logged in there, because they are in a separate container.
- BlueRocketMouse によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This addon is incredibly useful when it works right, but I've recently started running into lots of bugs that make it frustrating to use (such as tabs being randomly removed from containers, or old tabs constantly popping back up even after I've closed them).
- Jamish によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Serious usability issues. It does not reliably open the website in the proper container, even when you check "Always open in Personal" option. The reason is because there is no way to manually specify which URLs go with which container. Instead, you have to check the box after the page fully loads to tell it to always open in the current container. You cannot always tell the current page to open in a *different* container. You cannot manually write a whitelist of which URLs go to which container.
The reason this is problematic, is because oftentimes, you will get redirected from one page to another after logging in. You'll open your Social Media tab, go to the site, log in, then check "Always open in Social Media". But then the next time you navigate to the site via URL or bookmark, it will open in the standard container because the rule was made for the signed-in redirected URL, not the original URL. You can't open the original URL in the Social Media container because you get redirected immediately to the redirected URL. And you can't open the original URL in the standard container and request to "Always open in Social Media". So, you have to open your Social Media container, log out, make sure the log-in page is set to "Always open in Social Media", then log back in. What a pain!
- Firefox ユーザー 15155973 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Does the job but as the description says, unlike FB container, doesn't prevent you from opening links in the wrong container and this kind of defeats its purpose. Additionally, after I carefully created a number of containers, it mysteriously forgot all of them and reset itself to its initial state. Not cool.
- Firefox ユーザー 15532255 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Ok in the desktop browser but pointless when the iOS does not support extensions, so will go back to using separate browsers to separate out my work and personal profiles.
- MikT によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This extension worked fine for me before. But since one year my different conainters don't remember my 2 gmail accounts, so i'm forced to relog each time. Reinstall of firefox doens't solve the matter.
If someone has any other advice or other extention to recommend, i'm all ears.
- crisco.lord によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This add-on is basically the only reason I use Firefox, and it has so many issues that I frequently contemplate leaving it.
Syncing across multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux) just doesn't work. It doesn't. On Windows I have 4 duplicate "Home" containers that reappear every time I sync. On Linux I get over 10,000 "Personal" containers. On Mac, who knows. I delete the extra containers (or try, on Linux), and next time I sync a device, they're back! It's maddening!
Now on Linux I've uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen times, and it won't add my custom groups. Where did they go? Why is this so hard?
- katinka によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I wanted to have gmail (my work account) in one container, and gmail( my private account) in another. The whole thing breaks which makes the extension pretty much worthless.
- Niklas によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Great concept but not useable for me. For example I use DuckDuckGo "bangs" a lot. For visiting Twitter I type !tw in to DuckDuckGo. I want to automatically switch containers when I visit Twitter however with a redirect (like with duckduckgo bangs) I have an "empty" tab in the default container and a new one with twitter which is pretty annoying. I hope this get's improved in the future.
- Firefox ユーザー 14728626 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This extension interrupted me with a stupid pop-up begging me to come here and write a review, so here's your two-star review. It would be five stars if you didn't show me inane pop-ups.
- Firefox ユーザー 13176119 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価The idea is great, it worked great. It took me weeks to finetune everything and really think about what I would like to open in which container. Had a few problems with webshops opening in one container and the bank to pay in a different one. Also quite a few 'prove that you are who you say you are by clicking the link in your email' type of situations, which were opened in the wrong tabs. Everything in the end worked great! But then I had a problem with firefox and decided to refresh firefox. Normally not a problem, due to sync I have all my settings back within a few minutes. But every site was opening without containers. I waited and waited and waited and waited... Yeah, no link to sync. Bye bye weeks of work to get 12 containers work brilliantly.
Since one of the most important functions is completely missing... only 2* otherwise 5*
- UnknownEngineer によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Great idea, lazy execution.
Often fails to contain certain sites in their containers, popup for confirming a site be exclusively handled in given container sometimes unusable. Containers are a single flat list.
All that is minor, for an official addon it cannot sync settings, and settings are partially lost when disabled. Sites contained in default containers will be remembered, custom containers permanently lost.
If you are going to delete everything on disable (not remove), for any reason, at-least be thorough.
TLDR: Bare minimum functionality, still buggy. Is being an example an excuse for being poorly done?
- iidlbii によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Great idea. Too many bugs.
Works great until all of the container configuration disappears and it for some reason reverts to the original four default containers it comes with upon installation. I hope it gets better. It is pretty frustrating to recreate ~10 containers and assign dozens of web sites to each of them more than once.