- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16161506 によるレビュー (2年前)It was never a really good extension, but with the new update it bacame totally unusable. how can you make such a small plugin so complicated and unintuitive, quite impressive
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12917938 によるレビュー (2年前)"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Rick によるレビュー (2年前)How is this a Recommended Extension?
Mozilla doesn't have to follow their own rules?
This problem has existed for so long and apparently no one knows how to fix it.
And now you got the new Ui problem and new glitches, just check the recent reviews. So glad i knew not to update.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13845155 によるレビュー (2年前)It went from being a good extension to something really bad, with just one update
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16021992 によるレビュー (2年前)Their latest update made this extension annoying to use. As others have said, now I have to click multiple times to open a new container. I will wait for a few weeks just to see if they read our reviews, but if they don't, I will uninstall it. A shame, because I truly liked this extension.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価asd によるレビュー (2年前)don't know what they're doing, it was doing fine and they decided to change everything, we have to click at least 6 times to open a new tab. who came up with this new feature? that guy must be a genius, definitely deserves a raise, what more will he add? i'm excited for the next updates, i hope they add captchas next
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Steven Merrill によるレビュー (2年前)The latest update completely renders this extension useless. I can't just hit Control-Period and navigate up and down with my arrow keys to select the container I want. Please revert this change or allow switching back. At least make it possible to use the arrow keys to navigate.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価HonestReviews によるレビュー (2年前)Recommended because it's made by mozilla. Does not install, corrupt file error message. Why you recommend an addon that you have not tested?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12352034 によるレビュー (2年前)I get the message -
This add-on cannot be installed as it appears to be corrupt, after the add-on is downloaded.
Please fix it ASAP
- 5 段階中 1 の評価HELPINGREVIEWZ によるレビュー (2年前)update 5-4-20 I get it now they won't allow install from tor browser cuz they want to track all your logins using the so called private containers. BS Also Mozilla login here is a royal PITA maybe they don't want more reviews/
WHY IS IT RECOMMENDED? WILL NOT INSTALL: ERROR: FILE IS CORRUPTED
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15010767 によるレビュー (2年前)Just like Moz://FifthAxiom : this module is great "on paper" but it lacks a lot of options and default behaviours to be useful in an everyday situation.
You should be able to easily manage the list of sites (or wildcards) assigned to a container, this basic setting should avoid new tabs (if the domain name does not match) to be opened in the same container thus breaking the tracking.
Please improve this great promising tools.