- 5 段階中 5 の評価mesut によるレビュー (8時間前)The Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension is a great tool that lets you use multiple accounts on the same website without them mixing up. You can create separate containers for each account, and then switch between them easily. This is great for keeping your accounts separate and private.
This extension makes online life easier by removing the need to log in and out repeatedly when using one or multiple user, you do not need to switch between multiple browsers.
It also saves you time by letting you stay logged in to all of your accounts at once.
Thank you Mozilla Firefox Team!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Fadexz によるレビュー (1日前)The least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価WeLovePugsHere によるレビュー (3日前)I've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17394240 によるレビュー (8日前)Using Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15993249 によるレビュー (11日前)Works well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17888973 によるレビュー (12日前)Muy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ahmed Ginani によるレビュー (12日前)Very helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16893129 によるレビュー (17日前)Ya no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.