- AlexV によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Amazing work. Only problem I have is with the donation stuff that involves non traditional methods (like pay-pal) due to privacy reason. This project definitely deserves finance so it can extended.
I would add another point at "diffrences between LocalCDN and Decentraleyes" great documentation. Very eassy to understand.
It saddened me to read that Mozila flags for add-ons are so superficial.
- azraelle によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価breaks websitesThere could be various reasons:
* strong Same-Origin-Policy (serverside)
* crossorigin/integrity attributes (serverside)
* ServiceWorkers (serverside)
* missing frameworks (LocalCDN)
You can test a website online or manually:
You can always report the website as an issue at codeberg or by e-mail. Then I could see what the problem is and improve the extension:
- KngStr によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Really nice extension. Thanks.
PS: I found one site not work even with 'HTML filter' option on
PS2: Thanks. The new version works fine.Thanks for your feedback :)
I have created an issue on Codeberg and already made a few adjustments. I would be happy if you would test it :)
- TheConservativeCrocodile によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価AWESOME!
Much better than Decentraleyes, because it replaces 10x more CSS/JS libraries.
I've been using Decentraleyes for 2 months and it has replaced only 800 libraries in that time. LocalCDN on the other hand, has replaced 800 libraries within 2 days!
Keep up the fantastic work! :)
- Kain によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Unfortunately breaks some websites when loading a different version of certain frameworks than what the website requires. The developers should allow an option to disable these broken versions individually instead of turning off the extension for the entire website.
Good for most websites but not allThanks for your feedback. Normally upgrading within a major line (v5.x or v4.x) isn't a problem. But unfortunately there are exceptions, e.g. jQuery. I could add a option to disable upgrades, but if you load a framework from a CDN, you can load more from there. There you can also use the whitelist directly and disable the extension for a domain. It would be great if you report these sites, then I can look at it and improve the extension.
- AL によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I replaced DecentralEyes with this and I like it quite a bit better. The only weird thing is that I started getting some things on pages randomly bolded or wrong looking, and I finally tracked it down to LocalCDN which by default has an option to block Google Fonts. Turned that off allowing Google Fonts again and haven't noticed any problems since. Pretty happy overall with this addon, thanks for making it!