- 5 段階中 5 の評価cheatfreak47 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)LocalCDN is a bit of a "tin-foil hat" style privacy tool if you ask me.
The prospect of relatively generic online resources hosted on content delivery networks being used to track you is definitely questionable, but on the other hand, reducing your networking footprint is still a generally good thing to do regardless- and LocalCDN seems to help with that goal, to some extent.
It seems to work, and it rarely causes trouble for sites most of the time, and it even supports whitelisting individual sites, so when it does break things, you can make it unbreak those things.
It's good but it's still up in the air how much this is actually contributing to your online privacy, if you ask me.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Tar-Man によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Amazing in principle, and props for keeping Decentraleyes up-to-date. But in practice I kept having issues with exception fields not saving properly, sync not being reliable, and too much manual intervention required for sites that had issues. It's up to you if that's worth it to you. Very responsive dev. Wish I could rate higher.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Thanks for your feedback. I've been testing Firefox Sync for the last few days and could not find any errors while it was running, but I could find a few issues right after browser start. Hopefully these changes will fix the problem: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Soto によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)"Breaking youtube..."!😮Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前No, LocalCDN blocks Google Fonts by default. Just allow it globally for all websites or only for YouTube in the options of LocalCDN.
More information available here: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- 5 段階中 3 の評価DR によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)The "Disable Google Fonts" option keeps re-enabling itself. I have to disable it every time i restart the browser
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Michał Turek によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)I have disabled `Block Google Fonts` option more than 10 times already but this option keeps re-enabling itself after every browser restart even on fresh profile. This keeps breaking YouTube. Bug may be related with Firefox Sync between multiple Firefox browsers on multiple devices
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前Yes, it's because of Firefox's sync store. On desktop it worked very well for a long time, but unfortunately not on mobile. That it now also does not work on the desktop is new.
I have extended the wiki, marked the option as beta and created an issue on Codeberg: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17970086 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Dunno what people are talking about. No issues with Youtube and I never had to unbreak a single site because of this extension. Must have other issues and blaming it on this.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16941722 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)brokes youtube icons
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4ヶ月前Not really. The extension blocks Google Fonts in the default settings. It's all described in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16548668 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)It's a good extension. I would give it 5 stars, if I wouldn't have this displease: after restarting Firefox my "Deactivate LocalCDN for these domains" list gets reset. I would like a fix for this (or an option to disable the resetting behavior) -- I assume this is a bug, since it happens on my personal and my work PCs in Ff, but not in Chrome-based browsers.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this. Have you ever tested this with a fresh profile?
It would be better if you create a ticket to analyze this: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN