- 5 段階中 3 の評価DR によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)The "Disable Google Fonts" option keeps re-enabling itself. I have to disable it every time i restart the browser
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Michał Turek によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)I have disabled `Block Google Fonts` option more than 10 times already but this option keeps re-enabling itself after every browser restart even on fresh profile. This keeps breaking YouTube. Bug may be related with Firefox Sync between multiple Firefox browsers on multiple devices
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Yes, it's because of Firefox's sync store. On desktop it worked very well for a long time, but unfortunately not on mobile. That it now also does not work on the desktop is new.
I have extended the wiki, marked the option as beta and created an issue on Codeberg: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16941722 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)brokes youtube icons
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前Not really. The extension blocks Google Fonts in the default settings. It's all described in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16548668 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)It's a good extension. I would give it 5 stars, if I wouldn't have this displease: after restarting Firefox my "Deactivate LocalCDN for these domains" list gets reset. I would like a fix for this (or an option to disable the resetting behavior) -- I assume this is a bug, since it happens on my personal and my work PCs in Ff, but not in Chrome-based browsers.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this. Have you ever tested this with a fresh profile?
It would be better if you create a ticket to analyze this: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN
- 5 段階中 1 の評価drkenrich によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)It stops Google Maps from working. I was installing Windows 11 on a new computer when I found Google Maps wasn't working. I feared I was going to have to start installation all over again (HORROR!).
Based on another forum comment I tried troubleshooting and eventually found LocalCDN is the single addon that breaks Google Maps.This is related to Google Fonts, which are blocked by default in LocalCDN.
You can find details in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki/Home#26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps
Solution: Allow LocalCDN to load Google Fonts, then the buttons will work again.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Shan Sanear によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)Currently having issues with Google Maps, need to disable it completely for them to work correctlyThanks for your feedback. Yes, it's normal with Google services (not only Maps), because in the default settings Google Fonts are blocked. For a privacy focused addon, this is the only practical default option.