- 5 段階中 5 の評価Cool
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I like it!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Nice addon to see page loading, I wish it could be in the tab though.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It looks fine, but because it's a web extension and it renders inside a page, it only appears once the page starts loading. I never see the bar for more than half a second and the growth is not smooth.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価works perfect!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Yes!! Should be built in to Firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It's working well.Thanks.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly. Thank you.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works fine now... seems like earlier lag was an unrelated issue that just coincided with plugin use
- 5 段階中 4 の評価With the default "width" setting, i couldn't see the progress bar, having placed it at the bottom. Changing the "width" setting to about 50% i can now see the thicker bar. Perhaps the default setting for the width should be 100% instead of the current size?
And rather than labeling it width, label it thickness (or depth) instead?
Meanwhile, i like how when the bar indicates that the page has finished loading, the color fades out. Neat.
ffx 56.0.2 x64 on a 27" monitor @1920x1080I agree that "thickness" is better word for it - I will change it in the next version. Regarding the default, everybody have preferences, I can bump it to 2px but would not prefer 10px (100%) - I want the progress bar not to be distraction - it's there if you look for it but you don't notice it if everything works fine.
Edit: v0.7 implements both suggestions, default thickness of 2px and labeled as "thickness" not width
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Good Creativity and good addon, essential for all
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Doesn't seem to do anything.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Pretty good since the quantum release!
I suppose now there is no way to anchor it to the window or the tab, instead of the page.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you very much guys. So cool!
That's exactly what I desired after status4ever became disabled in Firefox Quantum.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It doesn't work with private site, like intranets.
Edit: It worked, thanks! Also, could you make an option to change the position to bottom?You may try the new version - 0.3. It fixes some cases when the progress bar was not displayed. I don't think the failure to display it is related to intranet/internet - for the browser (and this extension) they are all the same.
Edit: v0.4 add option to place it at the bottom.