- erebus23 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Manjaro OS.
I have just reinstalled this add-on and keep receiving the same nag error in the add-on window.
Browser integration in KeepassXC is enabled, add-on is configured and connected to KeepassXC but add-on window keeps returning that I am using an old version of KeepassXC.
I installed the add-on directly from the AUR with pacman but the error persisted so I downloaded the source and compiled it.
Local package search shows that keepassxc Version : 2.4.2-1 is installed.
What is the problem here?
Is this a bug and will add-on work and still remain secure?
Will happily update to 5 stars if this can be rectified.
reply to developer:
Yeah, 2.4.3 was the source I downloaded and compiled through your link so I'm unsure as to why I only have 2.4.2-1.
I'll remove 2.4.2-1 completely and just install directly from source.
I'd rather rather not set 'check updates' to never so I'll leave that.
I was just concerned about possible incompatibility and security issues.
Thanks for quick response.
Will upgrade to 5 stars.This happens because the latest KeePassXC version is 2.4.3. The warning doesn't prevent using the extension. Everything still works normally. If you cannot upgrade and want to get rid of the warning, you can set "Check for updates" from the extension settings to "Never".
However, when looking at the official Arch package, it clearly says 2.4.3-1. See https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/keepassxc/.
EDIT: Looking at the Manjaro Stable repository, the are one release behind, so they only offer 2.4.2.
- Firefox ユーザー 14928318 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Somehow, Firefox deactivated the plugin today out of nowhere, needed to reinstall Firefox completely. Still, one of the best-working password-vaults I've used so far. Would be great, to be able to choose name/pw/submit fields with the html, not just with this field.
- pi-affe によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価"Worked well till today. Now I get jQuery-Errors (Error: Permission denied to access "apply") at my WorpdPress-instance. Errors stop the moment I deactivete this plugin.
ATM everything else I worked with today runs fine.
Also the plugin worked fine for the last few months, so I would like to keep using it and will do so, trying to live with the deactivation hassle..."
Issue got fixed very quickly. Adjusted review to five stars.
- Klorax 🤠 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価If you have other passwords to store than those of websites and/or you want to have the storage under your local control, then KeePass is awesome, and out of the different variants KeePassXC is the best one (IMHO). This add-on makes it even better! Thanks!
- Firefox ユーザー 12116668 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension works very well and I love the way it works, couldn't be more happier. The only thing that won't work for me is HTTP Basic Auth. According to documentation, it should work, but I don't know how to do it. When I'm presented with a basic auth form, nothing happens on the extension's side. No way to trigger it, to auto-fill, to summon the extension's dialog to choose a login... And I couldn't find anything in the documentation on how to enable HTTP Basic Auth to work with KeePassXC-Browser.
Added: Thanks! That worked.First you must enable the setting Automatically fill in HTTP Basic Auth dialogs and submit them from the extension settings. After that single entries will be filled automatically. If you have multiple entries for a HTTP Basic Auth page, you must use the popup to select the correct one, or discard and revert to the default dialog.