- DirkVanGulik によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I've used this extension for sometime and like it. However, lately I'm prompted to update KeePassXC to 2.5. Using Linux Mint 19.2 this has to be a flatpak or snap repo. Non-bueno. Have to add a script for the snap repo version as it is sandboxed. Muy mal(not sandboxing, just the other stuff).
So my mild aggravation is that I'm unable to set the update preference to never and have it stick. On the positive side it adds a nifty little four-pint lime green star to the extension icon. Kinda like it actually
I know, a bit nit-picky but I is what I is. Thanks for the wonderful extension to go with the fabulous password manager. Peace, love and Linux.
- tn5421 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価On a couple of my sites it bugs out and I have to manually copy and paste a password, but otherwise works as expected!
It usually happens on sites that split up 'entering a username' and 'entering your password' steps.For these kind of sites you can use the keyboard shortcut or context menu to fill the username first. Alternatively you can enable "Username-only detection" from extension's Site Preferences settings for certain pages.
- Firefox ユーザー 15121042 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have "key exchange was not successful" with keepass 2.4.3 on Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia and Firefox 67.0.4. Connect button does nothing. What should I do?
P.S. I don't have this problem with 2.4.3 on Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa and Firefox 66.0.1.
- Firefox ユーザー 15039561 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価On Ubuntu with stock Firefox 67.0.1, KeePassXC-Browser 1.4.6, and KeePassXC 2.4.1 I'm getting the message "You use an old version of KeePassXC.
Please download the latest version from keepassxc.org.". It does appear 2.4.2 has been released, but wasn't able to install it using neither the PPA repo nor the snap package. Would an upgrade even resolve this?This warning is shown because the extension always checks for the latest version released from GitHub. An upgrade will not show the message. You can also disable it by setting Check for updates to "Never" from the extension settings. Even if the warning is shown, everything works normally.
- Firefox ユーザー 14498416 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価with KeepasXC 2.3.4 (only this version) plug-in works as intended.
The only things missing now are:
- Ability to unlock database in the background (i.e. without opening KeePassXC
- Automatically re-scan login forms to detect / identify login fields.
== my original 1* review ==
Does not work. Every time I close my browser, I have to go though "connect" process.
Even if it did work - one has to manually open KeePassXC application and unlock database (which means, navigating away from the browser). If I'm opening KeePassXC anyway, why not copy/paste password from the application then, why use some plugin?
- Firefox ユーザー 14019096 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It does the job quite well.
Most of the time, I have to go through the credentials pop-up twice, when I load the page and since the password field is often not detected, once again by re-detecting. A minor inconvenience.
Since a recent update, it detects wrongly some fields as username fields. This problem is still present for me in version 1.1.5 yet less prevalent.
While I don't think it would be easy to do, detecting TOTP would be appreciated.
EDIT: I have to commend the team for their quick responses and action, especially with the "cpu bug" blunder.
- Firefox ユーザー 14090590 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Good when it actually works as intended, since it has extremely inconsistent behavior. Losing connection to KeePassXC, pestering for inputting login credentials when there are no inputs in the page, prompting with a modal and then requiring (sometimes) to autofill manually from a dropdown in the input... Just had to disable it due to how annoying it is in its current state.
EDIT: Can confirm that 1.1.5 fixed the most annoying issue. Updating my rating to reflect the quick response to feedback and the problem being gone.
- sgb1990 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Unable to add database, so it's useless.
Edit: I was able to connect my database. I'm using Firefox Portable, which doesn't work with the default proxy. Make sure the "Use a proxy application between KeePassXC and browser extension" is unchecked, and it should connect.
- Firefox ユーザー 12979101 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It works on most websites, but I've encountered a few exceptions here and there. "Choose own credential fields" doesn't seem to make any difference. It's cool though. Overall I'm very pleased with it. I never used a local password manager before, because I always used the build in password manager of Firefox. Using KeepassXC is much better, in my experience. I can store everything there, not just web related keys. Software serial keys, account passwords, everything. Since it is all stored locally, within my control, I feel at ease doing this. Anyway,