- Caleb によるレビュー (6時間前)5 段階中 3 の評価Works great on Windows. On Linux, it's a buggy disaster. Sometimes, it will suggest logins for a totally different site, but most often, it will show the key symbol in the field but not fill anything in when you click on it.
- dhananjay によるレビュー (21日前)5 段階中 3 の評価Not as smooth as expected. connection to application is not opened sometimes and had to click on icon to establish it. "your password has changed" prompt comes even if it has not been changed. also saving new password is a miss more times that it is a hit. you just have to hope that banner will appear. Most of time I manually go and add the password as a entry.
- Firefox ユーザー 15613985 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価This addon stablishes connection with google and amazon without any warning to user
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前KeePassXC-Browser does not establish connections to either Google or Amazon. What you are seeing is most likely this: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/100
Firefox has a habit of forking native messaging processes without dropping previously established connections first, so it looks like the new process holds connections to other servers, when it fact it doesn't. That is a Firefox bug and nothing we can fix.
- Romain によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Fonctionne très avec KeepassXC, la complétion automatique est performante même avec plusieurs identifiant, et la possibilité de choisir des champs d’identification personnalisé est la bienvenue.
- Firefox ユーザー 17086033 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価This addon works by connecting to the KeepassXC program and filling login fields with the passwords from the Keepass vault.
It works extremely poorly for a number of reasons:
First: It does not reliably connect to the KeepassXC program. It will occasionally disconnect and require you to restart KeepassXC before connecting again.
Second: The password fill feature fails far more often than it works. I would estimate that I can only successfully fill password forms on 5 to 10% of the websites I visit.
Third: When the auto-fill feature does work, it is frequently followed by an erroneous "your password has changed" prompt asking if you want to create a new entry for the site you literally just filled in.
Fourth: The user interface is minimalist to a fault. You are given no indication as to why the program cannot or will not fill the password fields. Is it because it doesn't think I have a password for the domain? Has it lost the connection? Is there some invisible blocking me from clicking on the password icon? There is no way to tell, the addin simply doesn't respond.
I am using KeepassXC 2.6.6 and browser extension version 22.214.171.124
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Thank you for the feedback. If any of these issues are not solved, please open a ticket at GitHub.
First: This sounds like the keepassxc-proxy that is transferring the messages between the extension and KeePassXC is shutdown. This might be due to anti-virus software or some other process that interferes with it. The next time this happens, check if the process is running.
Second: Please use as simple URL's as possible in your entries. If the site you're using is for example https://loginpage.example.com/login/something?yes=no, the best entry URL for this kind of page is https://loginpage.example.com/login/, https://loginpage.example.com (or just https://example.com).
Third: This means even after filling it doesn't regognize an entry from that page. Verify the page and entry URL again.
Fourth: Yes. It's very minimal. Notifications on why the filling doesn't work needs to be added so there's some indication to the user why nothing happens. If you've lost the connection totally, the icon should be gray with and X (or gray with a lock icon if database is closed).
- Firefox ユーザー 15536911 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Doesn't work in Ubuntu 21.10 out-of-the-box. You have to uninstall the default snap version of firefox and then install the host version. Would be nice if this was in the documentation.
- Firefox ユーザー 17081499 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't do anything expected such as aid or simplify autofill of names and passwords. The concept is quite convoluted when it comes to setup and configuring. Might want to start from scratch or just focus on perfecting the software and forget the addon if you can't get it to work.