- 5 段階中 4 の評価I switched from Bitwarden and I'm missing nothing.
I use it on FirefoxPortable from PortableApps.com
I only wish that it supported the portable version of KeePassXC from PortableApps.com
I could connect it to the portable KeePassXC.
Follow this guide:
edit 2: Actually, I don't think the guide really did the trick. I only changed, in the .json, keepassxc-proxy.exe to keepassxc.exe. This change was reverted automatically by the program.
Rather, the solution was to install KeePassXC on Windows (non-portable). After uninstalling this, it again doesn't work.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Love it. I have KeePassXC and XC-Browser on Firefox and Chrome, across Win 10, Linux Mint 19.3 and Ubuntu 19.01 and it works beautifully.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I put 5 stars hoping to finally be able to use this extension: it doesn't work with the KeepassXC 2.5.2 version so I can't appreciate this module at its true value.
//EDIT : it works well with Firefox too: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/751
Thanks for this nice add-on! I recommand it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is the best program for keeping site/pw info. I would be lost without this great program. My number #1 reason? It keeps all the info stored on your computer. I refuse to use a cloud database storage.
I Thank the KeePassXC team for a great program and make donations regularly
- 5 段階中 4 の評価A good add-on that works well. Unfortunately, it does not work with Firefox when Firefox is installed as a Snap package.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Same applies to Chrome/Chromium. This is because Native Messaging cannot escape the sandbox and launch an external application (keepassxc-proxy) which is needed for the communication betweeen KeePassXC and the browser extension.