Firefox ユーザー 13449184 によるレビュー (2年前)
5 段階中 3 の評価
Great add-on, but I have to take a couple stars off because it doesn't have a dark theme for the drop down menu and settings page, which makes many sections illegible when using a dark theme in browser. Also the notification popup for saving new/updating entry either doesn't work or it's designed as only a flashing icon. Either way it'd be nice to see a popup like the default firefox popup for saving logins in-browser.
We are glad to inform that there are already pull requests made for UX improvements for creating/updating entries and making a major style adjustments for the options page and the popup. A dark theme is coming after these improvements have been made. To see the current progress, please see https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/pulls
- Firefox ユーザー 16611524 によるレビュー (12日前)5 段階中 2 の評価Horribly unreliable. Two stars because it isn't completely broken.
I flush cookies on quit, so I sign into the same sites over and over. I *know* the URLs are right. I know it *can* find the right login form fields for these sites. It has succeeded in the past, so everything must be in place to work right. It just often doesn't fill them in. And it's not just one symptom, it's a strange mix of scenarios and reassuring feedback right before it does nothing. I love keepass, and want to love the extension, but I'm off to write a few github issues.
- Firefox ユーザー 15659709 によるレビュー (16日前)5 段階中 4 の評価The add-on works exceptionally on Windows 10 but for some reason it can't integrate KeePassXC database on ZorinOS 15.3, not even with AppImage version. But it's still an excellent program.
- UnironicallyTheSmartestPersonInTheRoom によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works pretty good... on occasion you may have a funky website that you may have to hunt down a reliable login address for... for what it is it works great with a minimal amount of fuss.
- Arktor によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The login/password is almost never auto-filled by this extension in websites login/password fields. It works only on a very few sites (like Paypal for example).
I tried with the snap version, and the ppa version of KeepassXC, I got the latest version of it, ran the script when needed, nothing worked.
Keepass2 with Kee extension works perfectly on every webpage, so I went back to it. Shame because the installation of keepass2 with mono on linux is a pain, compared to the simple snap install of KeepassXC.
- Firefox ユーザー 13658959 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Definitely a little buggy, unlike the main app. Once had an issue where the banner for updating an entry showed up despite the credentials not differing, the banner failed to appear on the next page despite being set to appear after infinite redirects, then on my next login on a different website I was notified that my database had changed despite me not interacting with the banner or database, I said to discard changes, after which the main app froze. Restarting the app usually fixes things, and when the extension works it works well.
- Peter によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価The extension has a beautiful interface - unfortunately, unlike KeePass, KeePassXC cannot communicate with a personal server. This is not the fault of the developer, but he just went with KeePassXC instead of Keepass - I can't give five stars because the overall concept is not perfect for me. Oh well... I give 4.5.
- Firefox ユーザー 13674438 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価I've been using this plugin with both KeePassXC and KeePass (via a fork of the natmsg agent) and it works great. Occasionally loses connectivity, but that's usually only after I've had the program up for weeks and due to high load on my workstation which causes. If that happens to you just restart the natmsg processes and all is well again!
- decembre によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Was a little bit difficult to understand how to use it for Mozilla account:
Find it in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1276862:
Create a Keepass entry for Firefox and highlight it in the list
From the menu bar select [Entries->TOTP->Set up TOTP...]
Display the QR code in the FF set up web page and copy to the [Secret Key:] field from above.
Accept defaults and press [OK]
From the menu bar select [Entries->TOTP->Show TOTP..].
copy this number into the response field in the FF set up web page
It should now be all set up.
To use highlight the entry and select [Entries->TOTP->Show TOTP... ](or copy TOTP... if easier)