5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Loky によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価A pain in the Ass !!
It work like one time every 20 time !! Most of the time I have to use the copy/past function of KeepassXC!
On another review you said :
"Did you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you."
But what "great way"? As it never work, your extension is garbage as much as copy/past a password !!!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前And have you figured out why it doesn't work? If you have read any GitHub issues lately, KeePassXC 2.6.1 has a bug that affects the extension. While waiting for 2.6.2 you can downgrade to 2.6.0. This error has nothing to do with the extension itself.
Another great way is to use Auto-Type and dismiss the extension totally if this doesn't suits you.
- Firefox ユーザー 13041271 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Waste of time. It's less hassle to cut and paste from Keepass manually
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Did you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you.
- Tibs によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価A very nice add-on, which helps manage my KeepassXC database. The only issue I had was connecting the desktop app, to the extension. I had to try connecting 2/3 times before I got it to work. Though, once it's all set up, it's great.
- Ale によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very useful extension, fast and easy to use.
It would be wonderful if, when multiple logins are found for a web site, one could directly choose the wanted one from the authorization popup of KeePassXC (provided it's enabled), instead of authorizing then choosing.
- Nihilissmis によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価I migrated from KeePass 2 and KeePass-http on Firefox (78.0.2) to KeePassXC 2.6.0/KeePassXc-browser 1.6.6. as this was more actively supported. Over half (no exaggeration) of websites with passwords stored, now come up with 'No logins found'. As suggested in the bug report, I rolled back to previous version (2.5.4), but I still have the same issue. Would be very happy to come back and change my review when this is sorted as it looks very promising when it would be working, which it currently is not for me.
Update 29/7: It seems that a lot of URL fields are filled with 13 digit numbers, instead of URLs. I'm trying to find a backup of my keepass to see if this was like that before. Does this ring any bells for anyone? Thanks!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前You're probably affected by URL scheme handling. Old KeePassHTTP didn't care if the scheme was http or https. KeePassXC does. You'll have to either change all URL's to use proper schemes, e.g. https://example.com or disable the setting "Match URL scheme" under Browser Integration settings. If this doesn't solve it, please make an issue to GitHub. Thanks!