5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- mrbunnylamakins によるレビュー (13日前)5 段階中 1 の評価It was working right about a month ago, now when you "Click Images From Current Tab" It does open the images only in a New tab, but you no longer can right Click on the image and Open it in a New tab , nor just right click and copy image location. What happens now it is it does not allow you to select the image off the image Picka Tab and open in New tab it can't because when you click "Copy Image Location" what it copies is "blob:moz-extension://0bb8d440-c2eb-48ef-9183-a04321240778/0182a57f-0cac-426e-8de1f2b8f4d2de1c"
Funny part is when you mouse over the Image it shows the Image URL right. Issue is when you open the Firefox built in Web Developer it reads e.g.
"data-scr" needs selected over just the "scr" that shows add-on behind scenes coding.
Plus also the
So when a User Click on image to "Open Image In New Tab" Nothing happens because it can't open the Image Container, which user not looking to open the container but just the image.
- Its_Me_69 によるレビュー (15日前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have used this add-on for some time... Always been GREAT!!! Latest release has an issue with displaying thumbnails when in Private Mode - All thumbs are blank (works fine in a standard window).
- Firefox ユーザー 13678406 によるレビュー (16日前)5 段階中 3 の評価What a great tool that I'd like more, if batch download would still work after one of the last updates. chosing images I want to download works, but after a click on save files, no files are saved at all. Tabs are closed without download.
- Umair Ahmed によるレビュー (16日前)5 段階中 1 の評価The latest update broke the plugin. No thumbnails are shown instead they come up as empty squares.
What is the point of trying to get them from cache and not having a fall over to request it.
It is the same as how you have managed the option to get the original image from cache. Once it fails at it, instead of requesting the image, it stays there stuck with its mouth open like a fool.
- Harpalus によるレビュー (18日前)5 段階中 4 の評価I loved this addon, but recently its driving me nuts.
So the way it worked is I pick a page, activate the addon, the tab opens with potential images.
Now what I liekd about this part is that I could use search by image, but I cannot anymore... Cause for whatever reason ImagePicka is giving me some bizarre urls and google cannot use them, my search by image addons get completely confused.
Please for the love of god, just fix this, so I get the OG link in my new tab...
- Xazereth によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is a wonderful extension, I have gone through so many image downloaders that didn't have the option to download all images on all tabs, and some of them didn't work very well. This one is perfect! Thank you!
The only thing I wish I was able to do is name the files as they are downloading. As in, I have 13 pictures of, lets say trees, and I set it to save as Pine Tree (1) Pine Tree (2), that would be a very helpful function. I've downloaded photos from 2 separate photo sets and the naming of them mixed them all together, so I had to just go one photo set at a time rather than opening up all the tabs of all photo sets and downloading them all in a concise order, if that makes sense. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!
- Firefox ユーザー 14952661 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks your great works on this add-on.
Sometimes, it makes Firefox crash.
1. Click icon of this add-on, a new tab opened
2. Click "Save", then firefox closed.
I clear all "Cookies and Site Data" (over 1GB) in firefox option, still crash
Then clear all "History" and restart firefox. Image Picka works well now.
- berocent によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価working pretty nice, hopping u'll add a black background option and a option to not show notification (addon would work as a "1-click auto-download" then, no need to show tab each time since got filters)
- Firefox ユーザー 14720589 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価It does not work on https://www.muziekweb.nl/ although covers on that site can easily be downloaded via "View Background Image" from the context menu. It's a shame the add-on cannot handle such a simple case.
- dewbj によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Pics were saved to the wrong folders occasionally when using batch download feature.
Well, I copied and pasted the path in regular expression format to the path block, then I press save button to save all those pics, and sometimes it saved to the right folder properly, but sometimes it might save those pics to the second-last folder I've pasted. Don't know the cause yet.
No thumbnails displayed at all when I try to catch pictures on private tabs.