5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Zebra によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Suddenly today I could not get to the back end of a site at work. I refuse to use Chrome or Microsoft browsers. Thank you so much for this app, quick install and worked instantly!
- Electrotechie によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価OK, now it works. I had "new tab override" installed pointing to Google. All worked fine until I updated to Firefox 77.0.1. Then I got the "X frame" error. I loaded Ignore X-frame-option plugin but could not make it work. Then uninstalled both new tab override and ignore X-frame-option. When receiving the developer response I realoaded both and now it works. Not being a Firefox guru, I have NO idea why but now I am very happy bunny. Many thanks.
- pianospree によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This was working flawlessly, solving my issue, until the May 3 update, at which point it stopped working. I removed the plug-in and replaced it with the prior version, and all's well.
on Firefox 68.6.1esr (64-bit)
Mac OS: Mojave 10.14.6
tried adding to github issues page
but having login problem. Essentially +1 to issue titled "Error loading some iframe"
I'm fine with prior revision, all is truly well with my use case.I'm realy sorry about that.
This last update solve some important issues, and i'd like to help you
Can you open an issue there describing as much as you want the issue /your needs ?
- duerra によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価The extension seems to work on the default whitelist settings. Unfortunately, these default settings are fully permissive for all sites, and when I go to restrict to certain IP addresses and ports or hostnames, iframes stop loading again inside of the parent page. Absolutely nothing I try seems to fix this.
- Firefox ユーザー 13337855 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価this new release does not work for me if the page containing iframes is a local file ("file:///c:/folder/page.htm" ).
THANK YOU! adding this it works fine !
-> EDIT: it does not work anymore with local files.. may be the new release of Firefox..
Please add the folowing line in the "Websites allowed to frame" whitelist.
Should do the job
-> EDIT : I published a new version: 1.60 that fixes this architecural issue ! Please try it out :)