5 段階中 3.3 の評価
5 段階中 3.3 の評価
- web_wolf によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I'm not sure about 2.0, but I downloaded this and tested the rendering for IE 8.0 beta 1 and the screenshot comes up blank. I downloaded this add-on mainly to test my websites in 8.0...I am much disappointed. Come to find out, this add-on does not support SSL. So I tested a non-SSL page of mine, and it doesn't even render correctly. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
- MikeyLikesIt によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very useful module for web developers who are not working on Windows.
Would be perfect if if could take a larger screenshot that showed more than just what is "above the fold", but that's not the fault of the extension ... that's an issue with NetRenderer
- Michael Willis によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This plugin only returns a partial screenshot which also doesn't allow you to check how IE renders mouse overs and other such interactivity. Love the concept though and would love to see how this turns out.
- aljuk によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Only returns a partial screenshot of the webpage (the portion of the webpage visible in the browser window minus the height of the advertising bar it places at the top) without any info or choice on resolution, screen size, OS etc. It's a nice idea, but for the moment there are online services that return far better and more useful results. I look forward to future development.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 12年前Screen size is indicated on the ruler at the top of the screenshot: 1016 wide (1024 minus the vertical scrollbar), and there is also an indicative mark for 792 (800px wide minus scrollbar again).
Do you know another free online service giving you a screenshot without wait time?
- Anthony Hughes によるレビュー (13年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This add-on does exactly what it is supposed to. Keyboard shortcuts and Toolbar buttons work as expected. Add-on installs with no problems. I can see this being a useful add-on for web-devs who want cross-browser compatibility.