- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ratte によるレビュー (2年前)Works flawlessly, shows results in tab it's open besides, while preseting headers in it's sidebar
- 5 段階中 4 の評価kajacx によるレビュー (3年前)Works well but could be better.
First, when I send a request, it changes from "request" to "response", even though I can see the response in the main window. This means that when I am debugging I need to change the tab back several times over.
More importantly, if the response code isn't 200 then the response is not shown in the main window, only in the response text field. Why? I am using a framework that writes exception stack trace and detail on error, but sends code 500, so I cannot see the stack trace. I need to do: copy the text from the response, paste it into a text file and open the text file in a browser. A lot of work to do several times over.
Finally, I didn't know how to open the tab for the request maker, I had to go look into the reviews for people complaning that the shortcut doesn't work to even know what the shortcut is in the first place. Very bad design, please put the shortcut to open the tab in the extension description so it is easy to find.
Otherwise it works fine, I only wish these problems could be fixed.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価active x によるレビュー (3年前)Thank you, Stefano.
Works very well, but unfortunately, it automatically follows redirects (of the Location header). I wish there were an option to disable following redirects automatically.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価lesky_bol によるレビュー (4年前)We used it for testing JSON communication (POST, GET) and it works very well.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15141681 によるレビュー (4年前)Making a POST request breaks the app for me. If you fix it it will be awesome.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Protheus によるレビュー (5年前)I like it, but it doesn't work with firefox for android, could you update it please?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13908174 によるレビュー (5年前)There is no way to set the contentType.Otherwise , It's a very slight tool.