- 5 段階中 5 の評価Flawless add on. Thank you for the constant updates. But may I ask why you recommend the youtube-dl command over ffmpeg? Thanks again.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Thank you for your kind words.
In my experience, youtube-dl is better suited for a more general approach and a wider variety of uses. That's not to say it's better, just more straightforward - therefore it makes the most sense for it to be the "recommended" option in my eyes.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Thanks for the quick reply!
Updating to 4 starts because it works as advertised but not 5 because the description could be more clear.
Also, at least on Firefox 68, right clicking the badge doesn't show the Stream Detector menu.
I was able to copy the desired URL but both youtube-dl and ffmpeg fail to rip the stream, the error is related to the encryption used by the site and not related to this complement.Each detected stream is an entry in the Stream Detector right click context menu. I think these days you can also right click on the badge to get to the Stream Detector menu that way. To copy a stream (in accordance with the parameters set in the options), you click on its entry in the context menu.
The number on the badge equals the number of detected streams. Clicking the badge clears the entries - this action is kept separate from the context menu to prevent misclicking and clearing the stream list by accident.
That's essentially it. I suppose I should add this to the description.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It works well, in general I'm satifsied. On the other hand, I would update it. I actually always need only *the most recently detected stream*, *only from the current tab*, and I want it in my clipboard.
Currently I get a lot of annoying popups that prevent me from getting into the menu, I have to cleanup the list of collected streams... So it's a bit messy.
Please make a mode like this:
when turned on,
after detection of a new stream on the current tab
clear all the previous streams from the list
put the most recent stream address into clipboard
put a timer in seconds, showing how many seconds ago a new stream has been detected
optionally, stop working, until manually activated again. It's very annoying that I have to disable and cleanup the list manually all the time.Thanks for your feedback. Please note that the entire point is to detect ALL possible streams. At one point I might implement per-tab lists for the sake of convenience, but the mode you're describing seems like a lot of work for a very specific use case, which is not really the aim of this addon - it's intended to be as universal and basic as possible.
The "stop working until manually activated again" function is already available as "Pause detection" in the context menu.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Hi, thanks for great addon. I've been using this addon for a long time.
I also want a request an extra function for this addon, which have ability to detect and copy url webvtt subtitle (*.vtt) to clipboard, just like m3u8.
-- Update --
Can't detect vtt caption url automatically, as example if I check from network tab in developer tools, the vtt caption url is like this:
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works just as described. Thanks for a very useful extension!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent addon, mate!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It's great add-on but there should be some way to pause the detection or list to block detection.
EDIT : For some reason this update shows 1.6 is the latest compatible with FF ESR 60.7 but is does not work. 1.3 version works okay.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Surprised! Sometimes (but rarely) you have to delete some superfluous characters in the URL, paste the address into a player and it works.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Doesn't work with 60.5 on (debian) linux. Created a fresh firefox profile without any other add ons. Still nothing gets detected, no entry in the context menu.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work on android
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Site that does not detect is BongaCams
Thanks for the addon!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works nice, please make a small improvement, make the menu item always have the URLs in it even if it's only 1 URL because otherwise it stretches the menu like on the left
Fixed in version 1.3.0
Probably needs some work but making the urls available in a separate page would be a good idea to make the addon work on Android.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Copies but doesn't download. Useless.