5 段階中 3.9 の評価
5 段階中 3.9 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 15060676 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great on Firefox 67.0.2. I can finally distinguish the visited links color in Google Search! Love that I can set it to any color/tone I want. Unlike some other add-ons I've tried, this one does not mess up other web page colors and graphics. Perfect.
- Firefox ユーザー 14941844 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Wonderful. This FINALLY fixed my problem of not being able to tell the difference between blue and purple on visited links. Nothing else worked without messing up lots of other stuff. However, now Firefox has refused to let this add on run and says it needs a new signed add on before I can use it. I can't figure out how to contact iBoonie so hopefully they will see this and get this issue updated/fixed so firefox will let it run. Thank you for this great add-on
- Firefox ユーザー 13223864 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I could not get Visitedlinkenabler to work, but this worked instantly. It was set at a bright red. I changed it to a less distracting darker red. Works fine so far with 60.0.2 (64 bit).
- cwoods54 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Loved it (five stars) until it began crapping out intermittently (3 stars), now it has stopped functioning altogether (1 star).
Firefox 78.1.0esr (64-bit) on a 2017 iMac
- Firefox ユーザー 13755767 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価You have to use Google's own web site to initiate a search.I have submitted a new version, it might have fixed your problem. Please let me know.
If it did not, go to Google and search for something, open one of the search results in a background tab, go back to the search results and hit Ctrl+Shift+K. Look for an error that has "Google-Background-Color" and post the error here (if there is one).