- Koyae によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Sadly, this fails to work for me on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS.
After installing chrome-gnome-shell 10-1 via apt-get, this extension indicates that it cannot find the native host connector on extensions.gnome.org under Firefox Quantum 66.0.3, stating "Although GNOME Shell integration extension is running, native host connector is not detected. Refer documentation for instructions about installing connector."
The sister extension ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gnome-shell-integration/gphhapmejobijbbhgpjhcjognlahblep?hl=en also version 10.1) works fine under the official Chromium build 73.0.3683.86.
Both browsers were installed using Ubuntu Software Center.
Happy to change rating if this can be resolved.
- Peter Kehl によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価This works. However, don't use it if you install a similar one for Chrome/Chromium, and you enable synchronization of GNOME extensions in Chrome/Chromium (as per https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/04/sync-gnome-shell-extensions-google-chrome). When I used both, then GNOME integration for Firefox uninstalled GNOME extensions that I had installed in Chrome.
- Jacques shellac によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The backend requirements (copr dnf repo and ineptly named chrome-gnome-shell) could be made more clear on extensions.gnome.org. Works fine once you waste 20 minutes trying to figure out all of the manual dependencies. Grumble grumble.
- Firefox ユーザー 12912696 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価not sure how to reply, but that link you sent is for google chrome, not for firefox :(Hello.
You do not have native connector installed.
Please read documentation 
This link for ALL supported browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi and Opera
- Firefox ユーザー 12875220 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Unfortunately not working on both of my Ubuntu machines (both running Firefox 52 and Ubuntu 16.10).
"Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port"
I have chrome-gnome-shell installed as per the instructions.Follow this instructions  and post output.
Preferably post output at .