5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Joe によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It doesn't really work. I get this error message with a link to a documentation site that is not clear
Alhoewel de extensie Gnome-shell-integratie draait, wordt de platform-eigen hostconnector niet gedetecteerd. Ga naar documentatie voor instructies met betrekking tot het installeren van de connector.
- code_monk によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価it's a great idea with great potential, and with many features that work well and add awesome sauce, and it adds extensibility to my favourite desktop, but has bugs
- 流浪猫 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It doesn't support firefox's WebExtension storage sync function.
Update: Perfect, Firefox got a full feature extension too.Hello.
Thanks for notice. Firefox had some issues with storage sync previously.
I whitelisted sync feature for Firefox in extensions's git master branch.
It should work starting with next extension version.
- Firefox ユーザー 13631606 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great in Ubuntu 17.10 with Chrome and Firefox. With Chrome, it adds an icon to the menu bar to connect to https://extensions.gnome.org . With Firefox, this has to be done manually, AFAIK. FYI,
dpkg --list | egrep "chrome|firefox"
ii chrome-gnome-shell 9-0ubuntu1 all GNOME Shell extensions integration for web browsers
ii firefox 57.0.1+build2-0ubuntu0.17.10.1 amd64 Safe and easy web browser from Mozilla
ii firefox-locale-en 57.0.1+build2-0ubuntu0.17.10.1 amd64 English language pack for Firefox
ii google-chrome-stable 63.0.3239.108-1 amd64 The web browser from Google
- Firefox ユーザー 13527217 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Works. Keep in mind that you still need to install a native counterpart (for ubuntu and others) to work and for ubuntu 17.10 this component has not been updated, yielding apt update error
E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/ne0sight/chrome-gnome-shell/ubuntu artful Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
- Firefox ユーザー 13106008 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great concept and have previously had high success. Though recently my FF has been performing like crap and today finally set out to isolate it. High CPU usage even when idle one tab open to duckduckgo. Running Ubuntu 16.04 FF latest.
First part (which I fixed)
-> high CPU consumed by Firefox idle. Isolated down to this plugin. (plugin enabled = 20% CPU, plugin disabled = 0-1% CPU idle)
Seems I was running an older version of the backend service, which was the root cause of this issue. (sorry didn't note which chrome-gnome-shell version was running previously).
Second issue. (no fix)
Any attempt to close firefox (File Quit, CTRL+Q, restart FF due to addon/extension change, etc.) results in a hang and crash. Firefox spins CPU for about 1 minute then crashes.
$ dpkg --list | egrep "chrome-gnome-shell|firefox"
ii chrome-gnome-shell 9-0ubuntu1~ubuntu16.04.3 all GNOME Shell extensions integration for web browsers
ii firefox 53.0.3+build1-0ubuntu0.16.04.2 amd64 Safe and easy web browser from Mozilla
4.4.0-79-generic Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTSHello.
It is a Firefox bug 1349874  and explained in the wiki . Please ask Mozilla to fix it.
- Jacques shellac によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The backend requirements (copr dnf repo and ineptly named chrome-gnome-shell) could be made more clear on extensions.gnome.org. Works fine once you waste 20 minutes trying to figure out all of the manual dependencies. Grumble grumble.