- William Shen によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価UPDATE 2019/09/26:
THIS VERSION IS BROKEN! The "whitelist all URLs" and "blacklist local address" are not working, so "use enabled proxy by patterns & order" doesn't work.
Very good proxy add-on, but not so powerful as the old version. I really need the customizing click action feature so that I can customize one-click switch on/off function. In this new version I have to click twice to switch on/off.
- dg54 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価How to disable the sync?
My pc and laptop has different proxy settings, and foxyproxy always make firefoxs in different devices use the same proxy.
So there is always a firefox (on pc or laptop) cannot work well.
how to disable the sync?
- Firefox ユーザー 13572306 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価The subscribe function do not exist any more after i updated FF. So I tried to add the pattern rules to meet my needs.
However, the pattern rules sometimes do not work right and the update of the log is very late in the new version of foxypxory.
And sometimes I get the the page of 'what's is my ip' after
I clicked the log button. Anyway, foxyproxy has been the first choice for me and I hope it will work better and better.
Thank you for your hard work.
- NeoTrey によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Hi, there. This add-on was awesome before firefox 57 update. Now it's really give me headaches. I am using ShadowSocks as proxy. when I set by patterns and priority, I can not access blocked sites. Switching to using proxy shadowsocks for all URL, I can, but there will be huge memory problem. FoxyProxy version is 6.1.9. imported old xml setting file. I think the old FoxyProxy.xml file is the problem, wish the subscription list auto-updating could be available soom.
- saviorium によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I managed to make it work in 57, and I think it's the best proxy switcher here. Other extension just throw premium proxies in your face and collect your data for promotional needs.
Firefox proxy settings were interfering with FoxyProxy. Switched to "Use system settings" and it's works fine.
I know developer is working hard to make it work in new firefox.
There was a good feature in old version. Adding sites to list by hotkey. I hope you bring that to new version eventually.Thank you for kind words. The feature you want is called QuickAdd. I may not be able to add it by hotkey (WebExtension limitation for now, as far as I understand), but I can add it as a context-menu (right-click) option.