- Ansive によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have set firefox to open new tabs in the right side (at the end) using about:config setting
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent = TRUE
Foxy Gestures worked correctly as far back as I can remember.
But today Foxy Gestures started opening the tab directly next to the current one. It seems to ignore the setting browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
CTRL+T or the new tab button still opens the tab as expected.
- andario2007 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I´ve been using this extension for years, and I think it´s the VERY BEST mouse gestures addon for Firefox.
On the other hand, my extension stopped working several months ago, being completely unresponsive, thus forcing me to migrate to Gesturefy, which I don´t like as much, but always worked without issues.
It was not until I disabled and deleted this addon and its preferences, reinstall and reconfigured everything from scratch, that I could use it again.
Working great with the latest version of FF as we speak, which is something I haven´t seen in a long time.
- Firefox ユーザー 13840166 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Nice extension, thanks!
I was using it for many years now, but sadly it broke lately. Randomly, my cursor was stuck - when it should be "link" hand cursor, it was still "text" vertical cursor, and so on. I was testing which extesion was causing that, and I can confirm it is this one - please, fix this, as I don't want to search for alternative ;)
- Чувак によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価1. I dont find command "Open linck in current tab" (like addon Gesturefy).
2. I dont find the ability to add one command to different gestures (like addon Gesturefy).
3. I dont find command Open popup whith closed tabs (like addon Gesturefy)
4. At ideally, the faster I spin the wheel when use scroll up/down screen with mouse wheel, the faster the speed screen should be.
- Firefox ユーザー 12055580 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価can you please answer as i would love to give 5 stars.
can you make it possible to have a shortcut to view the "tab" history list please.
Tab history would be amazing because then you can set a mousewheel gesture and immediately choose which page/skip back a certain number of pages instead of having to go pack page by page.
- Firefox ユーザー 13337279 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works well on most pages with some exceptions, e.g., this page (firefox add-ons), a new blank page, andfirefox options. It would be perfect if all pages opened in firefox are supported.
- Destroyer5 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I took away one star for the permissions, BUT..............
Compared to the other gesture addons this is the best. i.e. Gesturefy states they DOWNLOAD files and read and modify the browser’s DOWNOAD history. Why are they worried about what i download?
Anyway it works without the added concern.