Then again, I had none of these issues with any gesture addon before Firefox Quantum which seemed to ruin the efficiency of many add-ons.
- Tobz によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Works really well. Only gripe is the amount of permissions it asks for.
You definitely don't need all those mate.
Will 5 star once permissions are reduced to only the necessary ones.
- Firefox ユーザー 13529669 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Seems to work for what I do (just forward and back) but it leaves the right-click menu present on the screen each time. Since I have to dismiss it with extra movements, not sure that the gesture really helps now. Old firegesture didn't have this problem. This is on linux.
- Firefox ユーザー 13479059 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価OK I guess, but the permissions it requires seem excessive and it doesn't work in new tab pages or any FF Preferences or add-on pages. I'll be on the lookout for a replacement PDQ.
- Thany によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Doesn't work in a new tab. Speaking of which, a new tab, in my config, is supposed to open speed dial. Ctrl+T does that, but this addons somehow doesn't do that. Just do Ctrl+T, okay?
Also doesn't work in the addons tab, or in the preferences.
Also the rocker gesture is missing. (Hold left + press right -> forward, hold right + press left -> backward)
Also why is the config UI so...? For instance, why is the mouse button drop down as wide as my screen??
A LOT of work is still needed.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Your problem with the UI aside, everything else you've mentioned is web extensions limitations. Not working on internal pages is stated in bold right up there in the addon description. Rocker gestures are work-in-progress and will arrive eventually.
- Zoidberg によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価On some pages the gesture mode seems to activate itself automatically and you keep making one gesture.
Also, I haven't found the option to "roll over" the tabs.