- 5 段階中 4 の評価It works for sure, but it saves an excessive HTML junk so when I try to restore FB post, for example, it suffers to get it right. There should definitely be a clean-up feature
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Amazing. This is the best there is.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Великолепный плагин. Наконец-то появилась достойная альтернатива аддону Lazarus Form Recovery который перестал работать ещё на 5.x версиях Firefox. Очень не хватало такого аддона. Вы знаете, он даже лучше чем Lazarus Form Recovery. Огромная благодарность автору!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Lousy form recovery. Can't automatically fill fields nor copy text from their menu.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Fonctionne tel que prévu et conserve la mise en forme.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Live-Saver: Saves much livetime (& anger)! Easy, functional & reliable. Support (=> financial contribution) strongly recommended!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I'm concerned that there is no universal way to prevent this add-on from locally saving sensitive information like social security numbers, phone numbers, etc.. Yes, these sensitive fields can be manually blacklisted for any particular site, but that requires knowing the precise field name; not impossible, but cumbersome to the point of not being helpful.
My thought is that this add-on would be more valuable for some people if it could be limited to fields where the entered test is longer than a specified number of characters. So, a user could say, "Save any field in which I type over 300 characters".
That would side-step local saving of most sensitive data, and focus on saving long text fields that take time to compose.
Any progress on adding this type of option? Thanks!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前Some people dislike the fact that all large fields are saved, other people dislike the fact that all short fields are saved and most people just want everything saved.
So I like your suggestion, I will add the option to choose what should be saved in the next upcoming release.
Thank you for the feedback.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Hello Stephan and thank you for this great plugin!
I only have one question. If i understand correctly
the captured data are not stored in formhistory.sqlite
file. Can you please tell me where this data is stored ?
sqlite is no longer available for add-ons, HTML5 client side storage is commonly used instead. This is implemented in Firefox using IndexedDB.
See for instance here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/IndexedDB_API/Basic_Concepts_Behind_IndexedDB
- 5 段階中 5 の評価如果說你碼了幾十分鐘的字和心情突然一個關閉網頁或是斷電會而全部消失是什麼感覺?用它吧,不會讓你再有這種後悔.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This app is amazing! What a lifesaver when you lose the page you were working on...You can find past form entries and not have to type them again! Very impressed!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価An excellent add-on, reliable and with a lot of options and features, just how I like it. It's one of those extensions that, over time, you forget you have installed, but when its time for it to do its job, you'll be so glad you have it there. Or get very frustrated that you forgot to install it on your new system =)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Buenísima extensión, te permite recuperar todo lo que has escrito en Firefox. FF 62.0.3 (64-bit)