- 5 段階中 5 の評価Snadberry によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Completely unobtrusive and does what it says.
And ignore the reviews that say this add-on makes your browser more unique, because they don't understand how it works. It's creates a *different fingerprint every time*, which means it no longer consistently identifies your particular browser. Of course random values should be unique.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13202285 によるレビュー (2年前)It does a good job with the spoofing. Thanks to the developer...
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Tx によるレビュー (3年前)Nice, i suggest an option wich shows the default out-of-the-box windows fonts, i think this could be more low profile
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Tomas によるレビュー (3年前)The motivation for the author of the webextension is good, but... it did not protect the browser user from the fact that ANY tracking company can easily deteсt that you are using the extension to bypass the reading of your real data. So you are already trying to hide from them and this is a huge fingerprint. Webextension code needs to be rewritten significantly in order to protect it from detection. Good luck to the author, but in this form, the extension only pays attention to tracking companies.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ICTman1076 によるレビュー (3年前)According to Panopticlick, this actually made it worse - I was in a bracket where one in 5,000 browsers had my font set, with this extension one in 253,000 browsers had my font set. You can't change the false data it sends either, so you can't fit yourself into a more common font set.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Powerman によるレビュー (4年前)There is a problem with notification. Desktop notification is disturbing. Better place is in the toolbar section.
Need option for staying on the same fingerprint until the tab is closed.