- Jyugo によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価doesn't load the page, i opened the extension, went off, played a game for an hour, came back and was confused by a blank tab, only to realize, IT WAS THE EXTENSION PAGE. so...yeah, it doesn't work.
- Firefox ユーザー 16970363 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価A complete waste of time trying to bring back the system theme that Firefox screwed up.
If you want to to something useful allow us to configure the _existing_ theme then not a useless preset
- bcowan によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価All I wanted to do was change the color of the active tab so I can see it more easily. The second I clicked on that one new color, it changed EVERYTHING, and it looked horrible. I can't remove this add-on fast enough.
- Firefox ユーザー 16123298 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The writting in the bar uptop are WAY too small ... put some other choices like nature selection and NOT those flashy color that make your head spin ... thank you
- SickBoyy によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価I like it but it never saves me theme to default I have to keep manually setting the custom stuff that I made, it always goes back after I shut off my PC though absolutely frustrating! I cant even get it to work this time, I have a saved theme I want to use, I click it and nothing happens, no options to set it as default doesnt even do anything when I click it i end Up still using the boring default shit
- Thomas Sisson によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Apparently, this extension only opens color.firefox.com, which is the page which allows users to use some minimal online tools to stylize Firefox. There are no settings for the extension itself, nor is there a local tool within the browser. Unlike many other extensions, it does not extend settings within the browser, add options unavailable to Firefox, or make browsing the web easier.
- remmmie によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Coming from Personas Plus this is a terrible experience. Adding an image to the background does not show it correctly so you can't see the true end result. and the adjustment icons don't work. Should be able to drag it.
Worse, since you can't see how it really looks until you get it signed, there is no way to try it without going though the rigamaroll which is way too complicated for someone who just wants a custom theme for themselves.
This should all be done locally with the ability to do it offline, then FF Color should be able to create a usable .xpi without signing or submitting if its only for that computer's use. It should be able to be flagged for non-distribution which would prevent it from going anywhere but the computer it was created on.
In that case one could create their own themes and try them out easily and quickly, without any of this ridiculous involved signing and submitting going on! For a THEME? REALLY?
Security should not come at the cost of common sense and private freedom to customize the look of your browser. It's not a threat to change colors and add a private photo as your background image.
PLEASE make this easier for people who are NOT interested in publishing!