5 段階中 3.3 の評価
5 段階中 3.3 の評価
- Jake M によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Pros:
-Allows you to look at all of the emails, read and unread, in your inbox, as well as archiving, moving, deleting, etc.
-Easy navigation for looking at emails, exiting to inbox, and closing out of the app.
-Requires you to select the emails before performing the actions listed above instead of having the action buttons available after hovering over the email
-Slow to load
-Limited to one inbox/account
Overall, this add-on has potential, but is not the best that it could be. Consider fixing the cons above, and this could really be a tremendously useful add-on.
- Keldian によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価- Support for one account only;
- popup is slow to load, even on a fast connection and PC;
- severe lack of options and customization;
- delete, archive, etc. buttons aren't directly displayed for each mail—you have to check or click it first;
- if your Gmail account has multiple inboxes you have to switch between them to get to the new mails there.
Just needlessly inconvenient compared to the aforementioned Chrome extension.
- Eddie によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I would love to use this app. Being able to write an email from the comfort of my browser rather than logging into gmail in a seperate tab, which takes time. Even though I recommend this to anyone I have one flaw with it. If I am to write an email and do not continue it it will not save to Drafts and I loose my progress once it de-selects. Apart from this flaw, it is an excellent program and I would not discourage others from using it. Should this issue be fixed I would gladly considering being a dedicated user.
- natassja によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I so far rated this addon highly, but ever since latest update the panel unfolds normally but the content loads with unacceptable delay - first there is four colored circles, then they vanish, panel remains empty/white for like 4 second and only after that the content/emails load.
With it working this way, the addon misses its purpose: to let user have QUICK glance at their emails. IT is faster now just to type gmail in address bar and access the inbox normally.
- miko007 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Since the today update Gmail Notifier does NOT open in the INBOX even if we ticked the checkbox:
For me it always open in the "Important" folder that I usually only use once a month.
It's VERY annoying since to see my inbox I have to click the" Hamberger menu" and choose my inbox and wait for the load... :(
N.B.:You don't seem to use Github anymore or even answer to the bugs/issues so you should remove the link to Github since you don't use it. :(
Update: I found the "bug" after reviewing quickly your source code: You added a new option to "Unload toolbar panel when it is hidden" it is a part of the problem since by default it is enabled to unload --->
Every time I want to check for an email when enabled I have to wait the the panel reload and since it don't open in the INBOX (it goes straight to important folder) I had to manually bring it in the Inbox AND as soon I close the panel and want to go back to see something in my INBOX few seconds later after the panel is closed I have to again wait and go back manually to my INBOX.
I really don't understand why you put such option by default since it slow down the whole process of viewing my INBOX, even slower than if I used GMAIL directly.
For now I've disabled the option but I doubt many users like me will goes to read the source code to understand what is happening !
Better to write the changes you have done when you release a new version....
Will update my rating when it will be fixed.
- Firefox ユーザー 12509347 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Switched to Firefox from Opera, installed a quick gmail notifier add on to keep emails updated, and about 48 hours later my gmail account was locked, never happened before with previous gmail notification add ons.
- ProfessorCNut によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Went with this option for the Gmail notifier, foregoing the option listed as (restartless). After about an hour this add on started to produce an unusual drag on Firefox - ALL websites.
The notification bell worked about 25% of the time, and I received no notification (popup, or bell) on many of my emails. Really was producing too many problems without any consistency so I went back to the original version. So far so good.
- Firefox ユーザー 10188081 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Gmail is my primary, don't send or receive that much email. Barely a day's use of this add-on...wanted notification of email I was waiting for...and google informed me my gmail was being locked. :( This add-on was only change I'd made, so promptly removed it. Still took until next day for gmail access to be restored through FF. Fortunately, was able to access mail through other browsers. Thumbs down.
- JFed-9 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I was expecting something that just tells you when you have a new message, and then takes you to gmail. Pretty straight forward right? But this addon takes it the extra mile. Not only does it tell you when you have unread emails, but when you click it, it doesn't take you away from your work, it simply displays a list of your emails! With subjects, correspondents, and more: when you click the email, you can read it right there in the addon! No need to go all the way to gmail! The only thing I like gmail.com better for is the drag and drop organization, but this addon can still organize, you just have to click one more button.
Easily the simplest, most elegant email addon I've ever seen. I have and will in the future recommend this to my friends and family.
- Snoff によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Super Sache, so kann ich in aller Ruhe weiter arbeiten und werde immer benachrichtigt wenn ich neue Mails habe! Echt praktisch wenn man wie ich nur online seien Mails hat.