5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- SX によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I believe by now that I have tried every one of these simple tab list Add-Ons, which is why I can confidently say that this is my current favorite for exporting my list of active tabs. It has most of the options I need, and keeps the interface simpe and quick!
In a PERFECT World I would love for it to build-in 2 features I would find extremely useful.
 A Load Multiple Tabs from URL List feature, so then you can reimport previously exported tabs. I currently use a separate Add-On to handle this.
 The ability to include "Discarded" tabs (placeholder tabs which many extensions leave with a useful Window Title. Most of the extensions use the built-in Firefox Discarding method, so it may be possible to interface against.Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please open an issue/feature request on Github about discarded tabs (and provide some examples of extension using such features)? https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues
As you have noticed, I try to keep the UX clean and straightforward. Every decision regarding features is taken with that aspect in mind. I have been thinking about how to implement an "import" feature for a long time but have not figured out yet how to best do it. There is an open feature request about it ;-) https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues/11
- arnofly によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価The extension's choice for exported file (like htm/html) could be a good upgrade. Thank developer.
EDIT: Import feature is needed, Thx ;)Hello,
This can already be achieved using a "custom format" ;-)
In the options (click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of ETU), set something like this in the "Custom format" field: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/alct/8674d11a7a8a605371b6928c420c8209/raw/0dbb92938230327cada9eb92a601fb755b388598/gistfile1.txt
And save your file with the ".html" extension.
- Firefox ユーザー 14827118 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価it was Helpful why u block this we need it give us back.Hello,
If ETU disappeared from your browser, it is related to an ongoing Firefox issue (it affects almost all add-ons and Firefox users), see https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
Hopefully, it is going to be fixed sooner than later.
- Firefox ユーザー 14727022 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Perhaps I don't quite understand this, but putting the tabs in a text file leaves no easy way to re-open them, so, I think this is more effort than it is worth.
This review was not meant to be negative; you are correct it works exactly as described; but, it is just not as useful as I had hoped. I do, however, appreciate the effort you put into development.
OK, you have swayed me, I went from 3 to 5 stars.
However, it would be much more useful you could import the text file back into the browser at a later date and re-open all the tabs.Hello,
For a developer, it is quite unfair and discouraging to get a negative review because the extension works exactly as described.
If the extension works as expected but does not fit your workflow, do not use it and do not leave a negative review. There are plenty of other extensions dedicated to managing tabs, there is probably another one that would fit your needs ;-)
> This review was not meant to be negative; you are correct it works exactly as described; but, it is just not as useful as I had hoped. I do, however, appreciate the effort you put into development.
If the review is not meant to be negative, do not rate the extension 3 out of 5... By any standard, that is a negative review. If you feel like discussing about features requests, improving the UI/X, do not hesitate to join/create a discussion on https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues , I'm always willing to discuss and already have improved ETU thanks to user feedback.
> OK, you have swayed me, I went from 3 to 5 stars.
> However, it would be much more useful you could import the text file back into the browser at a later date and re-open all the tabs.
Cool :-) Let's continue the discussion on github (which is better suited for these kinds of back and forth) if you don't mind ;-)
- Firefox ユーザー 14545250 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Wow, I'm shocked to find that only 9 people have rated this fantastic app. Okay, I'll be the tenth one to say that this app is "OUTSTANDING" bar none! And I don't mind clicking the box to include titles. This is a "GET IT DONE TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS APP!"
01/22/19 I'm back to give another 5 "STARS" for such a great app!
- Firefox ユーザー 13635560 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Pretty good!
While proper session managers are not yet available, this one works perfectly for saving current working windows without having to bookmark everything.
Particularly useful when doing research and having tons of tabs which I may revisit later but don't want to let them open wasting memory and resources.
- Digital-Dave によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This tool is perfect, simple but effective with a clean interface,
The only way it could be better in my mind is if it had a autologging feature like URL Logger by Nor Stenberg(no longer working) that saved the tabs when the user selected them into a text file. We use it to track the sites users visit, as monitoring on the firewall end gives pages and pages and unnecessary referer urls.
Please consider this feature request AL Thanks
- Firefox ユーザー 14117861 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Oh, thank you so much, Al!
This is exactly what I want & had in the previous version of FF.
The only thing I would change is make the check box for Titles to default to checked &
if the user doesn't want it, they just have to uncheck the box.
It's better to have all the info possible (especially with your clipboard & export options),
and then just remove what you don't want.
Thanks for doing such a good job on this!
It saves time from other add-ons where I had to manually separate each tabs' info.
Now if you could do a new Session Manager like Michael Kraft wrote for the old version,
a lot of people would be so grateful to you. Think about it! You're that good!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hello Aileen,
Thank you for your feedback.
I want to preserve the current behavior which is to have the most "machine readable" version activated by default. I have had feedback from users who, for instance, merge their exports and remove duplicates. It is easier done with URLs only because titles (or lack of) can be tricky do deal with in the event of an automatic post process.
That being said, you are absolutely right that clicking that checkbox everytime is one click too many for users who systematically include titles. One way to solve this is for the extension to "remember" the state of that checkbox so that, if you want to include titles, you would only have to click the checkbox once and for all.
There is an open issue about it : https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues/1 - that is definitely a feature that I will add.
- Ecuador_ によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I have tried several extensions that have similar features, this is the cleanest and most straightforward so far. Although some additional features might be welcome (restore, save at regular intervals, etc), I gave you 5 stars because the extensions is true to the description. Hope that you will keep working on it!