- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't Work with Android Firefox 68.1.1 - Export list is Just empty
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Not enough of the formats (see TabCopy for Chromium), ability to set only 1 custom format .
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It would be great if it have button "ignore hidden tabs".
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Simple, elegant, superb.
I use it for back up; if I have a meltdown and I want to restore I can use data in a scratchpad script in Browser context.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Thank u for this good addon.
Here is a suggestion:
Could u please add this option?
"Copy all URLs of right Tabs"
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The extension is very handy and the developer is very helpful.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I believe by now that I have tried every one of these simple tab list Add-Ons, which is why I can confidently say that this is my current favorite for exporting my list of active tabs. It has most of the options I need, and keeps the interface simpe and quick!
In a PERFECT World I would love for it to build-in 2 features I would find extremely useful.
 A Load Multiple Tabs from URL List feature, so then you can reimport previously exported tabs. I currently use a separate Add-On to handle this.
 The ability to include "Discarded" tabs (placeholder tabs which many extensions leave with a useful Window Title. Most of the extensions use the built-in Firefox Discarding method, so it may be possible to interface against.Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please open an issue/feature request on Github about discarded tabs (and provide some examples of extension using such features)? https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues
As you have noticed, I try to keep the UX clean and straightforward. Every decision regarding features is taken with that aspect in mind. I have been thinking about how to implement an "import" feature for a long time but have not figured out yet how to best do it. There is an open feature request about it ;-) https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues/11
- 5 段階中 4 の評価The extension's choice for exported file (like htm/html) could be a good upgrade. Thank developer.Hello,
This can already be achieved using a "custom format" ;-)
In the options (click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of ETU), set something like this in the "Custom format" field: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/alct/8674d11a7a8a605371b6928c420c8209/raw/0dbb92938230327cada9eb92a601fb755b388598/gistfile1.txt
And save your file with the ".html" extension.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価it was Helpful why u block this we need it give us back.Hello,
If ETU disappeared from your browser, it is related to an ongoing Firefox issue (it affects almost all add-ons and Firefox users), see https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
Hopefully, it is going to be fixed sooner than later.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Quick and painless. I needed something save my 200 tabs before trying to revert back to an old Firefox
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Perhaps I don't quite understand this, but putting the tabs in a text file leaves no easy way to re-open them, so, I think this is more effort than it is worth.
This review was not meant to be negative; you are correct it works exactly as described; but, it is just not as useful as I had hoped. I do, however, appreciate the effort you put into development.
OK, you have swayed me, I went from 3 to 5 stars.
However, it would be much more useful you could import the text file back into the browser at a later date and re-open all the tabs.
For a developer, it is quite unfair and discouraging to get a negative review because the extension works exactly as described.
If the extension works as expected but does not fit your workflow, do not use it and do not leave a negative review. There are plenty of other extensions dedicated to managing tabs, there is probably another one that would fit your needs ;-)
> This review was not meant to be negative; you are correct it works exactly as described; but, it is just not as useful as I had hoped. I do, however, appreciate the effort you put into development.
If the review is not meant to be negative, do not rate the extension 3 out of 5... By any standard, that is a negative review. If you feel like discussing about features requests, improving the UI/X, do not hesitate to join/create a discussion on https://github.com/alct/export-tabs-urls/issues , I'm always willing to discuss and already have improved ETU thanks to user feedback.
> OK, you have swayed me, I went from 3 to 5 stars.
> However, it would be much more useful you could import the text file back into the browser at a later date and re-open all the tabs.
Cool :-) Let's continue the discussion on github (which is better suited for these kinds of back and forth) if you don't mind ;-)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価does what it should do. It has well thought out options and allows for a custom export format