- Firefox ユーザー 14484049 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It clips fine for me, but no matter how I alter the settings, it always saves in the same notebook so for every web clip I save, I must go into Evernote and move that note to the correct notebook. I've tried all of the different save options but no matter what, it always saves in that first notebook. Also, I don't seem to have the option to select text and images and save just the selection. Without the ability to change these options, it's barely faster than doing it without the extension.
- Firefox ユーザー 13888119 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Evernote developers: Please fix the compatibility issue with MS Outlook web app! Like others have said, I have disable whenever I want to send or reply to an email then reenable when I want to clip... I have been waiting for a long, long time and am super frustrated by this... One Note is looking better and better...
- Firefox ユーザー 13661490 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価For a long while this extension worked very well. Since the January 2018 update, however, it has exhibited major flaws, the most annoying of which are 1) Nearly constant need to re-login to the service, and 2) Poor interaction with Microsoft Office online, including but not limited to completely breaking Outlook's ability to load an email message in a separate window. In fact, I have been obliged to disable it for this very reason. A great tool when it works right, but it isn't currently working right.
- Firefox ユーザー 14217140 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I love the ability to clip, however I have to keep re-loading the add-on every time I want to use it. It works when I first download, but a few days later when I want to use it again, it doesn't work, and i have to re download it. Would give 5 stars if it continued to work.
- Firefox ユーザー 14057262 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価A big selling point for me is that you can save PDF's directly to Evernote from the screen by way of pressing the "Save to Evernote" button on the PDF viewing screen. Problem is, the button disappeared with the most-recent update back in April.
- Stranger46 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Great add-on...when it works...
Unfortunately it's impossible to use when you have a "no third party cookies" policy (which is recommended for everyone).
This sucks, hope devs will solve this problem.
- Firefox ユーザー 13951394 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This complement is not compatible with Microsoft e-mail service : https://outlook.office.com/owa.
It inhibits the creation or edition of new e-mails to send.
Este complemento es incompatible con el servicio de correo electrónico de microsoft: https://outlook.office.com/owa. Impide la edición y envío de correos electrónicos.
- deed によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価可能解决了“重新加载”、不能剪藏的问题。有类似问题的用户可以试一试，在“选项”中彻底清除“网络内容缓存”和“网站数据”，重启Firefox，再试一试剪藏功能。
It may solve the problem. Go to "option", clean "cach" and "site data" (the word could be different, I'm using the Chinese vision), restart Firefox, try clipper again.
Some site doesn't work. ~~~sad
Tried 3rd party cookie, doesn't work.
- Stephan Wiehr によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Clipping works good and also smart filing works quite well.
I currently see 2 negative points:
1. It breaks the Firefox built-in XML view (which is a pain if you regularly need it - probably not an issue for non-developers) - this was not fixed within last 10 months
2. Login is not kept between sessions (I have to login again every time Firefox is started)
- Firefox ユーザー 13415043 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Take back what you said before.I have a try ,Web clipper can't work well on some sites which be judged unsafe by FF 52.0+ .But ,how to deal it,I have no way.Please fix it to compatible FF56.
it does not work well on http://tech.sina.com.cn/t/2017-11-08/doc-ifynnnsc9476921.shtml
and it works on other sites.