Joellyn Rose Keener によるレビュー (1年前)
5 段階中 1 の評価
I have been very unhappy with Evernote for a long time now because there's been numerous times I've gone back into the app to check on a note or article that I had clipped some time back, then found that it may have only saved the title, or a useless link, and PDF files, don't get me started on those. I've lost so many PDF files when I was trusting that Evernote was saving them for me to peruse later on down the road. I am so very happy that I saw the review on top from a person saying he is now using OneNote. I didn't know that it had around the same features we use and need in Evernote (but need them to actually work!) So I'm checking out of Evernote once and for all and heading for the OneNote app. Good riddance Evernote. I'm done wasting all my money monthly on such a sloppy app.
- CO XO によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Failed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common issue for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
If you are experiencing problems like "The extension requires you to login every time you want to clip however it does not show up the clip menu anyway but just successfully logged in page"
Try to add www.evernote.com and evernote.com (optional) to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "www.evernote.com" domain and click to ignore
- tflora によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Have installed/uninstalled/installed 3 times and Web Clipper icon does not show up in my browser toolbar (next to mailto:, LastPass and others which ARE showing). Any ideas how to make the icon show up so I can clip?
- Sher L によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価My favorite clipping tool to capture recipes, articles and images. I've been using it for a few years now and the Evernote company is pretty good with updating it and the Evernote app itself. Great way to save your favorite things for later & add tags for organization. My only complaint is that sometimes it messes up the formatting when you clip a full article and convert it to text in the app.
- BaldEagle によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価This works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- Firefox ユーザー 16878820 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価I am working on a late model iMAC (2020) with latest version of firefox. It is not stable. Works a couple of times and I keep needing to delete and reinstall it.