5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
Simon Parzer によるレビュー (2年前)
5 段階中 5 の評価
This extension works really well! It automatically detected what content (redundant menus, headers, etc.) to remove and I ended up with an almost perfect e-book of the websites I wanted to archive. It was also able to modify links so they point to the appropriate page *inside* the epub instead of just leaving them as external http links; very useful if you want to read offline using a Kindle or similar device. Clearly a lot of work went into this add-on and I appreciate it!
- Firefox ユーザー 14225755 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This works great! It lets me declutter my digital life and stop reading things on my phone or desktop, and move my reading to my Nook. It's easy to use, too: I love that you can select which of your open tabs go into the epub. I'm having a few issues with articles starting midway through -- in the epub, it'll start the article, have a big title, and then the first paragraph is obviously not the beginning of the article. But this only happens maybe 20% of the time, and it's easy enough to work around.
- Firefox ユーザー 14630468 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価on quantum 65.0. worked great for a long time, and now seems to support having >10 tabs selected per output file.
however, for the past couple days every time i click on the add-on on launch, it displays the "pressing your epub" progress bar, "finishes", but produces no output file obviously (as nothing has been selected).
will try to dick around with the config files until its updated.
edit: remove the add-on. quit firefox. launch ff. re-download epubpress. should work now.
- Firefox ユーザー 14160497 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価On Firefox: opens the settings, then works for a while then stops saying "Done !", but no download, nothing.
From then on, even with a new set of tabs and after closing and reopening the browser, never offer settings again. Just says "Done !". So am I...
- treegb によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Very appreciate author made this plugin.
* Though some part of webpage been accurate converted, other part have some data missing (not even consider format missing which I care less here) even with simple ul, li structure.
BUt thanks you, for working or not, always appreciate it.
- Firefox ユーザー 13692733 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Did almost unexpectedly well for what I wanted done (a 47 page book) in very little time. Although in the future perhaps they could add some sort of heading detection features (the headings for my chapters were a bit repetitive and long), this was perfect for my needs. No unexpected surprises were in the finished book, and it got all the text that I wanted.
- Firefox ユーザー 13689629 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Didn't work; just created an epub of legal jargon.
Liked the idea of the multiple tabs and being able to re-order them.
Needs more options to be able to add 'author', 'website' (for ability to link to again from ebook reader when it's months or years later), 'publisher', 'tags', etc.
- asm によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'm amazed at how well this add-on works! To raskospoon's problem. It is not at all obvious what the add-on does if you have not entered an email address. It appears to write the file to the last place you downloaded to perhaps? Just enter an email in the settings and it will email you the file.