- gtataki によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価I think that this extension has potential and it works as advertised. However, dragging the icons on the dropzones does not work. The only way to add icons is double clicking the lists on the left. After that there is no way to reorganize them.
- Firefox ユーザー 13526662 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This is a good start. But it would be great to have some more granular settings. The ability to open a drag search in a new background tab is pretty essential for me, and it's frustrating that this isn't there. Really hope the developer keeps at it, as I've recently returned to Firefox and a usable drag and search extension for me is essential.
- Firefox ユーザー 12489259 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It's a pleasure to see this extension continued (with multi-process and webextension).
So far only 3 stars because many features from the original add-on are missing.
I find the addition of new search engine much less practical than before,
and l miss the icons (only "custom search 1 & 2") but maybe only because I didn't get
how to change this (but if this is the case, it also means it is not so user friendly).
- Firefox ユーザー 13277123 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価一度表示された検索ボックスが消えず、出っ放しになる。
Nothing was added by pressing "Save" from the bottom box.
- Snuki によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This stuff is great and usefull, but...
Currently settings is not working within All-In-One Sidebar.
Temp solution: open 'about:addons' from url bar and do settings from there.
The homepage url on settings page is pointed to the 'old version' original extension.
Drag-and-drop search is not work in some(?) site (eg.: addons.mozila.org). :) Currently I found this one only.
Visibled zones contains icons and labels but labels has 'technical' label eg.: 'search-google', "search-custom-1', etc.
Labels and icons are not customizable.
Only three custom search engine available.
The extension has own fix search-engine list, not use my search engines (confgured in firefox main settings).
I think if you can resolve using firefox serach engines, then would be forget label/icon customization, and custom search engine configuration.
I wait the next releases!
- Firefox ユーザー 12664577 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価現時点でのバージョン0.1.2はデフォルト状態では日本語サイトに対応していませんが、Custom Search URLから検索に使うurlを変更すればなんとか使えます。
旧Drag &amp; DropZonesが最近のFirefoxでは不具合が多発して使い物にならなくなっていますが、今後はこちらが開発のメインになるのでしょうか。今後のアップデートに期待します。
- infinium によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価The idea is great but it would be much better if the addon loads the search engines directly from the "One-click search engines" in Options > Search. The Super Drag addon does this. Good luck.
- Charlie Brown によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Oh, I miss Web Search Pro so much! And I didn't imagine you were Captain Caveman, good to know you're back in the scene. I miss so much the "group search" from WSPro, made my medicine online quoting so quick! ;-)
OK, about DDZ Revived: thanks!! Worked like a charm so far, will keep on updating here if anything changes, but running as intended.
What I missed (but it's fully usable, thanks!): maybe updating search engines here and there would be cool, as we add and remove them along the time. This would avoid inserting custom URLs since, without WSPro I now do my searches mostly from the awesome bar (and created keyworded bookmarks to make it easier).
Also, maybe it'd be cool to have one's keyworded bookmarks on the list for adding them.
The old visual (translucent) was cool... ok, just GUI details. :-)
Thanks man! Found you again through Native Client (required by YT Downloader-WE), thanks for both!